Been here for awhile with no profile

Aminoman!

I've been browsing the forums here for years for cycling advice; however, I never messed around with a profile. I also set one up on anabolicsteroidforum the other day. This place seems to have way more forum categories. At any rate, later.

I've been training for about a decade. I went on a long bulk last year and got on the rather husky side. I've been cutting since January. Planing to cut for another 3 - 4 weeks (should be less than 10% bodyfat by that time) and then have bloodwork done (I'm on trt). Afterwards, if everything is good, I'm going to blast and do a lean bulk. Screw getting husky again...

I've been browsing the forums here for years for cycling advice; however, I never messed around with a profile. I also set one up on anabolicsteroidforum the other day. This place seems to have way more forum categories. At any rate, later.

welcome to the site man! great to have you here!

I appear to be having some issues with my account. For example, I have made several post and have even started a thread; however, when I look at the left side on my profile page, it shows that I have no posts or threads started. I also cannot upload a pic for my avatar. Please note that I did use an image that was 150X150.

I tried to send a message to the site administrator but I got an error in the process.

What should I do? Do my problems have anything to do with my low post count?

I appear to be having some issues with my account. For example, I have made several post and have even started a thread; however, when I look at the left side on my profile page, it shows that I have no posts or threads started. I also cannot upload a pic for my avatar. Please note that I did use an image that was 150X150.

I tried to send a message to the site administrator but I got an error in the process.

you only have 11 post it takes a while for the post to show up on your own profile side like you mentioned. Thhey will always be visible to everyone else ans you as well in the new post area and activity stream.

Its easy to upload a pic to your avatar. Noone has ever had an issud with that. Just follow direction. and your problems dont have a thing to do with low post count.

Thanks for replying Milton. I went to edit avatar and selected the custom option. I tried executing both methods (uploading image and pasting image URL) on separate occasions and after I hit the save changes button, the screen refreshes and my desired avatar is not viewable. I also utilized an image that was 150 X 150.

Am I just missing something that is stupid easy? I'm really perplexed here. Thanks for your time and help.

Back