Before and After pics of recent 3J's Nutrition Network Clients

wow.....
Once i figure out a more solid routine i will be dropin you a line :) My diet is very confusing at the moment and i have zero experience.
So far im having decent results with weight loss and strength gain....figure if i keep picking the brains of you pros ill be big in no time.

3J is magnificent. His knowledge is extensive and care for his clients is superb. I know since I am currently using his services. I am down 8lbs and am sort of stuck, but will stick with it.

Tkiller, in addition to 3J, can you let us know what your split was and what cardio was like? Also, were you on cycle between the time pics were taken? This goes for anyone else in the pics as well. We are all here to learn.

As far as my workout split during my cutting phase I was on 5 day a week workout plan.
Mon - Chest & tri's with 30 min cardio
Tues - Circuit training at home with Speed bag, heavy bag, jump rope,etc, approx. 36min
Wed - Shoulders, Bi's, Fore with 30 min cardio
Thur - Rest
Fri - Back, Legs, Abs
Sat - same as Tues.
sun - Rest

Now while I was doing this for about 6 weeks the whole time I was on the biggest project of my career and working 7 days a week and about 14.5 hrs a day, very brutal. I was was only getting about 4.5 hours a sleep a day so I probably could have done better if I wasnt working so much at that time. Now that I have changed to the lean bulk and trying to put on lean muscle I have moved to 6 days a week in the gym with 1 rest day and stuck with 2 days of cardio in the gym and stopped the circuit training at home.
As far as a cycle yes I started one but the gear was completley bunk or very low dosed(BD andropen, Tren hex) I mean I felt nothing on it period. I changed it up about 2 weeks before the last pic with a different brand and im doing test cyp, tren A, & masteron. And now I can tell that the gear is quality, my strength which didnt budge before has started to really shoot up in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully with the lean bulk I will get some great benefits from my gear because during the cutting phase I really feel like I messed up with the gear I had.

damn man you are unbelievable. How much could someone on a plan with you expect to spend on food / week? For example: TDEE=3000 and goal is to cut up.

I saved money after getting on 3J's diet plan. I don't know how but I ate more and spent less lol

I saved money after getting on 3J's diet plan. I don't know how but I ate more and spent less lol

simple.. no money spent on bs stuff.. only what you need.. no outside food.. you could spend 30 dollars a day on outside food easy.. that's 900 a month!!

Nice work guys and Lady!!!

3J you are doing it big!!

Can't wait to see my own results when finished!

simple.. no money spent on bs stuff.. only what you need.. no outside food.. you could spend 30 dollars a day on outside food easy.. that's 900 a month!!

So true...plus you know exactly what is going into your body since you are cooking food at home...my biggest pet pieve! I do not eat out all that often, and when I do it is usually Sushi or a date night with the wife...and we have specific places we go and know the cooks/chefs. I do all the cooking for the family, and my money is better spent at the grocery store where I can buy and cook in bulk, so when done with dinner I have meals for the next day all ready to go! Simple, effective, and yes saves you a ton of cash!!! People don't realize how simple it is...bake 4-5 Yams at a time, 10-12 chicken breasts, sauted veggies...keep in tupperware in fridge, make meals for on the go...control your nutrition and diet and you can create the lifestyle of healthy eating!

Sorry 3J...didn't mean to steal your thread :D.

As far as my workout split during my cutting phase I was on 5 day a week workout plan.
Mon - Chest & tri's with 30 min cardio
Tues - Circuit training at home with Speed bag, heavy bag, jump rope,etc, approx. 36min
Wed - Shoulders, Bi's, Fore with 30 min cardio
Thur - Rest
Fri - Back, Legs, Abs
Sat - same as Tues.
sun - Rest

Now while I was doing this for about 6 weeks the whole time I was on the biggest project of my career and working 7 days a week and about 14.5 hrs a day, very brutal. I was was only getting about 4.5 hours a sleep a day so I probably could have done better if I wasnt working so much at that time. Now that I have changed to the lean bulk and trying to put on lean muscle I have moved to 6 days a week in the gym with 1 rest day and stuck with 2 days of cardio in the gym and stopped the circuit training at home.
As far as a cycle yes I started one but the gear was completley bunk or very low dosed(BD andropen, Tren hex) I mean I felt nothing on it period. I changed it up about 2 weeks before the last pic with a different brand and im doing test cyp, tren A, & masteron. And now I can tell that the gear is quality, my strength which didnt budge before has started to really shoot up in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully with the lean bulk I will get some great benefits from my gear because during the cutting phase I really feel like I messed up with the gear I had.

What was/is your dose on the Test Cyp, Tren & Masteron? I have all of them but is unsure of the dosage...

Hey guys im the first set of pics and 3J is the man when it comes to diet. NEVER have I looked anywhere close to what I do now, no matter how much gear or time in the gym that I did because my diet was never good. It's all about the diet and when you get that in check then the gear and time in the gym really pays off. 3J knows what he's doing whether you're wanting to cut or gain he can take care of it. Right now i've switched from cutting to a lean bulk so I will be posting more pics in about 6 weeks to show how the lean bulk turns out, but I have a feeling it's going to be all good!

Hey TKiller, nice work! that must feel great when u look in the mirror in the am! SOOOOOOOOOO true about the diet - no amount of gear or training can achieve results like that!

What are your stats? age, weight, height time u been training, etc.

Stellar results here 3J!

I just got back from being overseas away from most modern luxuries and all the foods I love for a few years :chimney:
...so I need some time to soak it up, dig on some good grub and start getting back into training.

After that I will want to get in touch to discuss your program options. Great work!

Oh how I've missed this forum... it seems so much better now too!
looking forward to it bud!!!!!!

What was/is your dose on the Test Cyp, Tren & Masteron? I have all of them but is unsure of the dosage...
Right now my dozing is like this ;
Test cyp - 600 a week
Tren A - 300 a week
Mast - 600 a week

I was a little higher on the test and tren but sides was getting tough. I was having som bp issues so I decided to bring tge down and try and get it under control.

Hey TKiller, nice work! that must feel great when u look in the mirror in the am! SOOOOOOOOOO true about the diet - no amount of gear or training can achieve results like that!

What are your stats? age, weight, height time u been training, etc.
Thanks man and yea its pretty amazing considering Jan 1st I was 230 and very fat in my opinion and out of shape.
I'm 38 6' 200lbs in the pic(208.2 this morning, my lean bulk with 3j is kicking ass) and I've been training on and off for 23 years but this is the first time ever to have any kind of real diet and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not believing in the proper diet 15 years ago. 3j has done a great job laying out tge plan but it wont work unless you truely stick to it and that takes some serious determination and will power but it will pay off.

Hey just wondering if anyone is familar with 3J's credentials. I visted their website, but there's no mention of them. I've read the testimonials and I've seen the before and after pics, which speak volumes. Just would like to know what certifications they might have, is it a team of individuals? Former competitors??

1000 monkeys on 1000 computers who enevitably come up with the perfect diet eventualy!

nah i have no clue, just having fun :)

Right now my dozing is like this ;
Test cyp - 600 a week
Tren A - 300 a week
Mast - 600 a week

I was a little higher on the test and tren but sides was getting tough. I was having som bp issues so I decided to bring tge down and try and get it under control.

he's lying bro.. he's not doing any gear..

he gets up in the morning and chases a few chickens down.. breaks their neck and eats them raw like an animal. then he eats all 100 of the 3 chickens eggs..

for lunch he rear naked chokes a cow, gracefully killing it and feasting on it for an hour in all its bloody goodness

for dinner he hunts bison.. and provides meat for everyone in his city

he is..... A WARRIOR BEAST!

lmao

Gave a shout out to 3J about 2 days ago and im already set up with my diet. Let me tell you, this guy is great to deal with and is willing to go out of is way to be of service. I am so stoked of starting this new diet and seeing the results. I will post some pics and give you updates on my journey. If you have any doubts or question about your diet this is the guy to talk too.

Once again a big thanks to 3J and feeling supported all the way. Thanks Bud for your help and your good heart!

Cirrus

Back