Before and After pics of recent 3J's Nutrition Network Clients

he's lying bro.. he's not doing any gear..

he gets up in the morning and chases a few chickens down.. breaks their neck and eats them raw like an animal. then he eats all 100 of the 3 chickens eggs..

for lunch he rear naked chokes a cow, gracefully killing it and feasting on it for an hour in all its bloody goodness

for dinner he hunts bison.. and provides meat for everyone in his city

he is..... A WARRIOR BEAST!

lmao

Hey Bro sheeeessssshhhhh dont give up the secrets!!!!

Nice work guys and Lady!!!

3J you are doing it big!!

Can't wait to see my own results when finished!
everyone should reach the goals that they have set for themselves bro.. theres no reason why you cant

In college right now, and i honestly can't wait to start 3j diet in September 2012!!!!

college students get special discount rates, make sure to mention it!

So does active and/or veteran military, police, and emergency services!

everyone should reach the goals that they have set for themselves bro.. theres no reason why you cant

I have no doubt there 3J with your coaching from when I first started to already the size I have now it's been a good change!

Hi folks im a newbie here,but not this world. This is the first "forum" i have ever joined. I am 33yo,been in the gym since i was 19 or 20. I wasnt sure what i was looking for when i joined.....then it hit me! I really wanted to do the one thing i hadnt been able to do yet...get lean and see some definintion for once. I have never ate correctly.....for that matter never cared. My thoughts were eat as much as i could and lots of gear. I contacted 3j after reading about the REAL importance of the correct diet. He has made the difference between me looking like a big bloated unhealthy fatty to a lean,vascular and hard as a rock guy. I am in better shape than when i was at my prime 26yo and have way more stamina. I signed on with 3j in the beginning of may. I am 5'7 and started out at approx 220lb at approx 15-16% bf. As of today i am 194.8lb at 9.8% bf and ZERO muscle loss! I cant recommend 3j highly enough! I could have saved a absurd amount of money on gear if i would have found him sooner. If your like me and ready to take it to the next level.......3j is your man! his expertise is pure freakin gold!!!!!! THANKS BRO!

Hi folks im a newbie here,but not this world. This is the first "forum" i have ever joined. I am 33yo,been in the gym since i was 19 or 20. I wasnt sure what i was looking for when i joined.....then it hit me! I really wanted to do the one thing i hadnt been able to do yet...get lean and see some definintion for once. I have never ate correctly.....for that matter never cared. My thoughts were eat as much as i could and lots of gear. I contacted 3j after reading about the REAL importance of the correct diet. He has made the difference between me looking like a big bloated unhealthy fatty to a lean,vascular and hard as a rock guy. I am in better shape than when i was at my prime 26yo and have way more stamina. I signed on with 3j in the beginning of may. I am 5'7 and started out at approx 220lb at approx 15-16% bf. As of today i am 194.8lb at 9.8% bf and ZERO muscle loss! I cant recommend 3j highly enough! I could have saved a absurd amount of money on gear if i would have found him sooner. If your like me and ready to take it to the next level.......3j is your man! his expertise is pure freakin gold!!!!!! THANKS BRO!

thanks alot for the kind words bro.. i really appreciate it!! looking forward to those before and afters!!!

im so happy to see so many wonderful responses from everyone! thanks so much guys!!!!

Just started with 3j and can't wait for us to work together and get this rig where it needs to be let's do this 3j

WOW! I am new to the board, and have been doing extensive research on diet and nutrition (you tube, mags, books etc.) and have yet to come across results like this!!! I am blown away! I am very interested in becoming a clinet! I will email you as soon as I get home!

WOW!!!

Back