Before and After pics of recent 3J's Nutrition Network Clients

ill be updating this thread soon with new before and after pics guys!! stay tuned!!

Joe, I'm new to this forum and just tuned in on this thread. You look great man. I've been around for many years of you read my profile and you've done a great job and you should be rightfully proud. GOOD luck bud. :wavey:

Joe, I'm new to this forum and just tuned in on this thread. You look great man. I've been around for many years of you read my profile and you've done a great job and you should be rightfully proud. GOOD luck bud. :wavey:
Thanks brother , you know i love everything about this sport ....the training ,dieting ....it's just a big part of my everyday life

Were these results from diet and exercise alone? I'm thinking about joining 3J and wondering if I need test also.

I started with 3J 2 weeks ago for 6 months (maybe longer, we will see :) ). Its diet is perfectly set and if you follow it, you will see results very quickly !!
No test but I already lost some fat in the mid section and gained a bit of lean mass (my weight upped a bit)

3J is a wizard !

Reactions: 3J
Back