Beginner Lean Bulking (All-in-One) Stack Advice:

qza

Pretty new to the world of anabolics. Done a fair bit of reading but admit I have a lot to learn.

I'm 29, 5'11 210lbs probably about 18-20% bf. I work out 4-5 times a week and eat well.

Looking to get a bit more lean and strong. I was thinking something along the lines of:

Test C - 500mg/week 12 weeks
Dianabol 40mg/day 12 weeks
Winstrol 50mg/day for the last 4-6 weeks
Novaldex and Clomid on hand for PCT

Any advice or recommendations?

First - get your diet straight

Second - Drop the D-bol

Third - drop the winni

Just stay with test only for first cycle....

first cycle man just keep it simple and run test only how u have it . u need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or arimidex entire cycle to control estrogenic sides , post cycle therapy (pct) starts 2 weeks after last test e injection nolva 40/40/20/20/ clomid 50/50/50/50/ (4 weeks) . u may also want to look into hcg to make recovery smoother

My diet is pretty solid right now. Mostly protein and fat, few carbs.

You figure I'd see most benefit from test only first cycle? 12 weeks?

Ideally I'd get down to 10-12% BF. I'm not a bodybuilder... I do some MMA but really it's about trying to peak physically considering I should be in primo shape at my age.

first cycle man just keep it simple and run test only how u have it . u need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or arimidex entire cycle to control estrogenic sides , post cycle therapy (pct) starts 2 weeks after last test e injection nolva 40/40/20/20/ clomid 50/50/50/50/ (4 weeks) . u may also want to look into hcg to make recovery smoother

Interesting. I thought dudes just took Noval as needed for the estrogenic effects. Clearly I have lots to learn.

I looked into HCG. Do you take that alongside the Clomid/Novaldex?

Test olnly for first cycle will do the job bro, D-bol will add some water on you and winni will get water out BUT!!!! winni will dry your joints badly, fuck up your lipids and 2 orals on one cycle without not knowing what you do is not a good or smart way to run a cycle....

I wouldn't go with Oral winni though... only the dbol would be oral. The joint issue sounds rough... not down with that.

hcg is taken either throughout the whole cycle to prevent atrophy , or u cn blast it before post cycle therapy (pct) to kicksatrt the testes back into action . clomid and nolva are serms , best left in post cycle therapy (pct) , an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is what u need to control estrogen and stop testosterone from converting into estogen . a serm will bind to receptors selectively allowing some conversion , an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) inhibits conversion.

That's good to know. I'll look into grabbing an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the cycle and save the clomid/nova for PCT.

If I was doing test only for a 12 week cycle, what sort of dose am I looking at and would it be every other day or just twice a week sort of deal?

For test e or c will be like 500mgs x week, spilt into 2 injections like Mon/Thurs for example. For 12 weeks will be good enough bro

It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't run d-bol or any oral for 12 weeks. Seems a bit harsh on the liver.

I think you're right. After doing a little more research I'd definitely avoid doing orals for quite that long.

On another note, can someone PM me some URLs for ugl in Canada? I found AML and seems nice. I'd like to check out what else is out there.

EDIT: Anyone have experience with Innovagen or Teragon?

Last edited:

Ideally I'd get down to 10-12% BF. I'm not a bodybuilder... I do some MMA but really it's about trying to peak physically considering I should be in primo shape at my age.

At 18-20% bf it sounds like you need some help with your diet. If you are willing to spend the money on gear, you should be willing to spend a little extra to get more of a return on your gear by using a nutritionalist like 3J (or someone else if you like).

At 18-20% bf it sounds like you need some help with your diet. If you are willing to spend the money on gear, you should be willing to spend a little extra to get more of a return on your gear by using a nutritionalist like 3J (or someone else if you like).

Definitely refining the diet. Truth be told I took a couple years off from the gym and eating well. I know a fair bit about nutrition, I just got lazy. I won't start the cycle until I'm closer to 14% bf. Also posted on the diet forum earlier this evening to get some suggestions on different foods I should look to add to my diet.

I think you're right. After doing a little more research I'd definitely avoid doing orals for quite that long.

On another note, can someone PM me some URLs for ugl in Canada? I found AML and seems nice. I'd like to check out what else is out there.

EDIT: Anyone have experience with Innovagen or Teragon?

Still hoping to get some feedback on these ugls =) Anyone use their test?

Your diet is no good @ 20% bf... and if you guestimating 20% it prolly more like 23-25%. Diet and train for 2 months, read, ask questions, accumulate gear, get swole, pct.

Just go with test enanthate by itself. You should add in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex or Aromasin, and definitely some HCG considering you'll be running your test at 500MG a week. Also I think you should try to drop some bodyfat before you start the cycle, otherwise you won't end up too happy in my opinion.

Back