Best 1st cycle

Best 1st cycle

• Total voters
Do test if you want quick gains in strength ansd size and quick losses in strength and size....a fact is a fact.

Do Equipoise if u are patient and want really good strength and size gains and are patient. It will take a lil longer but they will be slow keepable gains.
Id recommend no less than 10-12 wks @ 300-400 mgs every week.

gator

Gator: a fact that YOU loose most of what gained or what?
Everybody reacts different but first cycle is still kick-ass with test.

best 1st cycle would consist of: D-bol, EQ, anavar and Winstrol (winny). NO test. who needs test anyway.

Onswoll said:
best 1st cycle would consist of: D-bol, EQ, anavar and Winstrol (winny). NO test. who needs test anyway.
FEELS LIKE IT HUH MIGHT AS WELL...

Bast said:
Gator: a fact that YOU loose most of what gained or what?
Everybody reacts different but first cycle is still kick-ass with test.
Yea...I lost alot off my first cycle and to this day, every few wks I see who did a test only cycle and those Ive advised do an Equipoise cycle and sooner or l;ater the weight falls off of the test only cycles.

With time people learn and its about time that newbs realize what the end result will be. Maybe the craze hasnt hit your part of the country but around here a test only cycle is a thing of the past.....unl;ess someone just wants to bloat up for the summer.

Just my experience. Do as you wish.

Gator

In the begining a test only cycle should be used as to see how it affects the body. Now yes a first cycle could be deca, Eq, anavar all could work just have other stuff around to make sure all your parts work during and after cycle and have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand at all times. I did a deca only cycle a long long long time ago for 14 weeks @ 500 a week and I grew like a weed. I ate like I was natural very clean and workout very "by the book" good results and no deca dick until 2nd week of post cycle had trouble getting it up until I added a little proviron for 2weeks with Clomid and I was good to go and kept about 75% of gains.

But the first test cycle I did of the dreaded t-400 for 12 weeks and I got huge and not to much bloat. I ate everything in sight and still didn't have to much of a problem with fat. After cycle lost all the water and looked ver y flat for a few weeks but kept maybe 60% of muscle and strength.

So choose wisely and do your homework and post on the board in here!

Last edited:
gymlion77 said:
In the begining a test only cycle should be used as to see how it affects the body. Now yes a first cycle could be deca, Eq, anavar all could work just have other stuff around to make sure all your parts work during and after cycle and have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand at all times. I did a deca only cycle a long long long time ago for 14 weeks @ 500 a week and I grew like a weed. I ate like I was natural very clean and workout very "by the book" good results and no deca dick until 2nd week of post cycle had trouble getting it up until I added a little proviron for 2weeks with Clomid and I was good to go and kept about 75% of gains.

But the first test cycle I did of the dreaded t-400 for 12 weeks and I got huge and not to much bloat. I ate everything in sight and still didn't have to much of a problem with fat. After cycle lost all the water and looked ver y flat for a few weeks but kept maybe 60% of muscle and strength.

So choose wisely and do your homework and post on the board in here!
Experience speaks volumes!

Great post.

Im outnumbered on recomendations but ID LOVE to see em come back that did their test only cycle and see how they fared.

ID LOVE IT!

Just because I say Dianabol @ 40 mgs a day for 4 wks and Test at 600 mgs every wk is the ultimate....yes it is....you'll blow up like a hot air balloon and loose so much...like I said will more times than not go through depression from all the strength and water gains that dissapate will usually just stop working out, lose motivation and just quit.
Over 18 yrs or about Ive seen it time and again.

Do as you wish and if you have balls enough to admit it, get back with us. Conversely, if you do a test only cycle...keep your strength and size please come back with pic before after and 3 month later pics....My challenge to ANYONE that does atest only cycle.

Much respect to those here that recommend it but I would like to see before, after and 2-3m months after pics.

Gator

The answer question depends on many factors, including the age, sex, body composition, health background, and goals of the user. Unless you specify these its hard to give a clear answer.

Having said that if you are talking about your typical 25-40 year old male, wanting muscle and size gains I would reccomend a combination of dbol and test.

If you are talking about your typical 25-40 year old male, wanting athlectic performance gains I would reccomend a combination of Winstrol and test.

hal said:
The answer question depends on many factors, including the age, sex, body composition, health background, and goals of the user. Unless you specify these its hard to give a clear answer.

Having said that if you are talking about your typical 25-40 year old male, wanting muscle and size gains I would reccomend a combination of dbol and test.

If you are talking about your typical 25-40 year old male, wanting athlectic performance gains
I would reccomend a combination of Winstrol and test.

that was my first cycle and it was great...lost some weight but it wasnt bad...i used Sost and Winst. but here we go opening another can of worms with the people bitching that Winstrol is an AA17 and is not for beginners,,,,,,JEEZE!
They have a fresh liver i say shoot that shit!

i used testosterone in my first cycle and ive used it in all my other cycles except one. It is my favorite steroid.

Gator: I dont know what you count as experiance but last cycle I have yet to lose more then 4 pounds from, (keeping at e lean 235-240). I dont bloat on gear but I still dont loose gains from test.

Never ran eq standalone, but ran test and test-eq, with little benefith from the eq addition.

Back