Best AI to run during a test cycle

Lucky13 said:
How low a dose for the test ? Since tren doesn't aromatase you don't have to worry about estrogen but progesterone instead, B6 is good for this..

I would get some caber, too much b6 isnt good for you either.

My Test does is only going to be 300 -400 mg. Looking more to replace natural test levels and avoid shutdown symptoms. The tren will be ran at 200 mg a week. I was leaning towards letro to keeo estro in check, what do you guys think of this

Thanks lifttillidie. What dose do you suggest, with such a low level of test. And thanks lucky, i have b6 and ill be runing it at 300 mg a day. Thanks again guys.

For 300-400 mg test I probably wouldn't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but if you are dead set then 12.5-25 mg eod probably leaning more to 12.5, it just depends how your stuff is dosed.

If you really dont think i need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then i wont use it, just less money i have to spend. I will have nolva on hand ofcourse, but as far as bloat goes, do you think ill experience any with that dose, would an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) keep it down, or would the use of tren do that already? Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.

It always pays to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand. Unless you are a genetic freak of some sort 400mg test won't put much, if any, bloat on.

Ok, so you reccomend just keepin the aromasin on hand in the rare case i get any estro sides, and save the nolva for PCT.

DirtyBird said:
Thanks lifttillidie. What dose do you suggest, with such a low level of test. And thanks lucky, i have b6 and ill be runing it at 300 mg a day. Thanks again guys.

NO WAY....I just said too much b6 is hard on ya. 300mgs is way over the top.

People taking large dosages of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) on a regular basis for an extended period of time should be very alert to problems. You could suffer damage to your nerves, but in most cases it is reversible.

Symptoms that you will notice first with a vitamin B6 overdose are numbness and tingling in the hands and feet.

You may also notice a loss of manual dexterity and your balance may be wobbly.

People have been known to form kidney stones when they have taken excess vitamin B6 for extended periods of time.

Taking a multi-vitamin with the correct dosages of each particular vitamin is one way to avoid an overdose and ensure that your body is getting all of the nutrients it needs...which is not always possible through diet alone.

I]

I think this is more at doses of 500mg and above

I've been on 250 mg/day for a few months now and noticed nothing in terms of negative sides and my sex drive has been great on tren.

I've been on B6 60mg ED for a month now, makes me feel great! Sleep better to...just keep an eye out for the sides it advises...Lift is a BIG guy so would be able to handle larger doses anyway so bare that in mind.

Back