Best AI to run during a test cycle

Don't automatically discount AIFM because its legal. I just started a test cycle with some OTC prohormones. Started to get sensitive and noticeably puffy nips, and took AIFM. Bam, knocked that shit out in 3 days. I also like to keep letro on hand. It works better for gyno that has progressed to some degree. Those are my favorites for gyno prevention, basically, all I need.

roccodart440 said:
"Before we close the book on Aromasin, it’s worth noting that you can (and should) still use one of the non-steroidal AIs during your cycle to reduce estrogen, if necessary. When you are ready for PCT, you can then switch over to Aromasin and still experience the full effects of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), since there is no cross-over tolerance experienced between steroidal and non-steroidal AIs (9). "

Thanks bmass. This proves my recomendation to be a good one.

So does this mean you shoudn't really use aromasin during a cycle ? and if so why not...sorry don't quite follow it.

i dont understand why aromasin shouldnt be used during a cycle? besides aifm i thought it was the concensus that it was not as strong as letro but stronger than adex. making it the best choice.

yeah as far as I understand aromison binds to the aromatase enzyme and kills it dead untill a new one is formed...arimidex just sits on it's back for a bit untill he's fed up and wanders off causing estrogen rebound....

Surely aromison is much better on these grounds ?

What dose of test are you running? Its probbably low, so I would say an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be overkill....too many people use them when they dont need to. I can run over 1000mg of test before I start to see sides without anything. but since you got gyno from var, that might change my opinion

Well I think the important thing is not so much the Anavar (var) but the fact I was running Dut and Propecia...anyone answer my question above at the end of page 1 ?

DirkMoneyshot said:
I advise people to use Aromasin if thats worth anything
I'd have to say that's worth something. I personally have had good results from aromasin over nolva for controlling estrogen while on test.

Lucky13 said:
So does this mean you shoudn't really use aromasin during a cycle ? and if so why not...sorry don't quite follow it.

no aromasin is fine during cycle.... unlike letro or arimidex it is also well suited for post cycle use (as is AIFM since it and aromasin have very similar action)

macro said:
as a further note- generally reccomend clomid (no frontload) over nolva for PCT. its much better established in restoration of the HPGA.

:rockband:

They all work well. But if your running a cycle I think the best ai's would be Aromasin or Arimidex. Letro is very strong and I think should only be used for reversing gyno.

if using Raloxifene during cycle, can it be used for post cycle therapy (pct)? stand alone, or with/nolva??

nova15566 said:
i have used letrozole and arimidex and prefer letrozole, it is much more potent. I only use .25mg everyday or .5mg ever 2-3 days and only use more to lower water if it gets out of hand. the .5 every three day works great for me. never had any negative sides from it.

When you say .5mg or .25mg do you actually mean 5mg and 25mg ?

I dont mean to hijack this thread, but i thougth it would be better then starting a thread so similiar. I am running low dose test and Tren real soon. But im debating my ANti E for the test. AIFM was recomended to me, i wanted to know if there is any problem with running aromasin while on tren. I dont know why there would be, just wondering. Id prefer to stick to something i cna by my mouse from researchology. Would you go with letro or aromasin. I have read through this whole thread, but i wasnted to know if the fact tren was present had anythng to do with my choice of AI

How low a dose for the test ? Since tren doesn't aromatase you don't have to worry about estrogen but progesterone instead, B6 is good for this..

Back