Best bottletop filter to use?

wanted

I've always used millipores stericup btf but I'm not satified with their quality. A 500 ml filter often start to leak after just 200 ml. So are there any better alternative with better quality? Grateful for all opinons. Sorry for my bad english.

I have to keep mine under 7psi or i crack those suckers.

I agree, need a new glass receiving flask.

truth. you always see a lot talking about the 9psi sweet spot but still doesnt take much for those things. I like the nylon nalgene filters. should be good with those. obviously need to get the glass receiver to fit and just put the cap on it with the septa and you are good to go

Millipore with a glass receiver is awesome. Ive put too much pressure and had a little leak with a Millipore and that was only because I let the solution cool too much.

Whatman Zapcap even at .2um will out perform all these mentioned above. It has a built in prefilter and I use as much as 20in/hg everytime

Just curious... What is the highest volume you have run thru these??

It depends on what hormone your filtering. TrenA and prop at 100mg/ml the most I have ran is 300ml and was still flowing ok. TestE and cyp at 300mg/ml it tops out on me around 220ml. I don't have to much patience so when I'm getting drips more than like 2 secs apart I change filters. Deca flows good and yields more than testE and cyp. You could probably get the whole filter worth with EQ. About to try masteron E.

Back