Best Canadian UGL that is out there NOW!

There are quite a few "trustable" Canadian labs out there who have alot of positive feedback and lab tests to prove their claims. Newport, terragon, northern, boss, innovagen, AML, echelon, orbit, just to name a few.

Hey A quick question about Inno gear.
Is it true that they are changing their bottles to 5ml?
I ordered a cycle and I was informed that from next time, the products will come in 5 mls and no longer 15 ml?
Is this a fake circulating or is it legit?!

Hey A quick question about Inno gear.
Is it true that they are changing their bottles to 5ml?
I ordered a cycle and I was informed that from next time, the products will come in 5 mls and no longer 15 ml?
Is this a fake circulating or is it legit?!

Yep they changed to 5ml saw a guy on CJM post the new packaging.

Most likely the 5ml packages are part of the new stealth line. Supposedly guaranteed to pass through customs. Might have different labels like lotion samples or such..I know of a couple labs that do this.
You either preload a 10cc syringe or transfer it to a vial. Should be significantly cheaper too.

Are you talking about Innovagen new 5ml bottles?.....sorry they don't send anything outside of Canada as they don't need to.

Most likely the 5ml packages are part of the new stealth line. Supposedly guaranteed to pass through customs. Might have different labels like lotion samples or such..I know of a couple labs that do this.
You either preload a 10cc syringe or transfer it to a vial. Should be significantly cheaper too.

Are you talking about Innovagen new 5ml bottles?.....sorry they don't send anything outside of Canada as they don't need to.
No..I was just talking about the new stealth line in general. A few ugls started the stealth line again.
5ml packets, not vials. Theirs probably no affiliation here, but its becoming more wide spread.
xxxxxx has a stealth line as well as a few others I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now Newport, Eclipse, Inno and Teragon. All of which I am thankful I have access too. Also have tried Prosum Sustanon and ancillaries that were good and did their job.

Switched over to epharma 6 months ago, also run genomex and a world of dif
Gear comes packaged in boxs, looks professional and def have no regrets, best labs I have run, very potent, got bloods to prove my levels as well on my cruise dose at 200mg/week running epharma test e, there tren is amazing as well
Bloods are from 200mg test e ( cruise dose) (epharma)

Last edited:
I am using Epharma right now

U wont have any regrets bro, if your diet is in check
Gear looks so delicious, smooth as hell
Could throw some on my gf's pussy and lick it up
Not even gonna get into there tren lmao, powerful shit, just look at my log 3j and psl schredder contest and u guys be the judge, if your diet is on there gear is deadly, went from 23% bf after a shitty dirty bulk to now 10% ina 16 week time frame, diet and the gear combined are 2 great combo's to success

Last edited:
Definitely can't afford epharma so I can't judge them , number one for me would be Orion, two would be a lot of items from aml.

Yea last time I used aml the gear was good but waaaaaaaaaay overpriced. Sorry trust :) But the gear was still good stuff

Last edited:
Yea last time I used aml the gear was good but waaaaaaaaaay overpriced. Sorry trust :) But the gear was still good stuff

Compared to what bro ??? hehe
Canadian market isn't the same as USA man... In Canada half the shit get seized coming in...brings the prices up by a lot!

Back