Best Canadian UGL that is out there NOW!

Not gonna get a pissing match on with you, probably break rules talking specific pricing, but request a "menu" from kazmir you'll see what I'm talking about. I have no doubt epharma is quality by the size of you, I just found that orion first of all is gtg, second pricing is very fair, cheers

Since Orion has went down, Ive been looking for gtg Labs with fair pricing. (Orion's prices were really hard to beat) Has anyone heard of Pareto? Are they legit?

I know Kaz reps for Maximum Performance now, but can't find any feedback on that lab.

Tell me which is the best Canadian UGL lab that is out there now including the PCT gear(Ancillaries) like Nolva, Clomid e.t.c.???

not directed at you Appolon, but this thread is like providing a fcking list for the police to seek out each and everyone of the labs named. As a Canadian, we gotta keep our domestic sources in particular, amongst ourselves. just saying, I put 15 years in as a cop, obviously not anymore or I wouldn't be telling you guys this, and that would be the easiest intelligence I ever collected if I was chasing down gear dealers.
no offense guys, but think it over.

not directed at you Appolon, but this thread is like providing a fcking list for the police to seek out each and everyone of the labs named. As a Canadian, we gotta keep our domestic sources in particular, amongst ourselves. just saying, I put 15 years in as a cop, obviously not anymore or I wouldn't be telling you guys this, and that would be the easiest intelligence I ever collected if I was chasing down gear dealers.
no offense guys, but think it over.

Hello all, Brucie here. It's my first post here, but I can provide at least my own first nugget of contribution and not waste time. First, I'd like to sincerely thank the vets that are -compassionate- enough to be blunt in caring for fellow members they don't even know, not only for member safety, but in the attempt at saving 2-Liters of Tren-A some noob used a turkey baster on his first cycle when he butt chugged the whole Tren-train up the fart pipe, ultimately sprouting a third testicle hours before dying of unfathomable rage.

And I'm going to make a bold move myself, yes, in my first post. But I hope my calling out of the vets will earn their respect because I only choose to speak up for reasons that, even if I'm wrong, are of good nature and to defend the pack.

That said, the truth is, you vets run this place and dictate the tempo, not the admins. You are the ones people come here to listen to. Dare I say, you guys need to come police this topic up and stop threatening the collective supply. Don't get me wrong, every page of this topic is fantastic info, and I thank you for showing me where as of this moment, don't need ol daddy's roids back across the pond. But if I found this, than so could the villainous beanpole IT guy that is scared of muscles will be all the power needed to shutdown our pack's favorite chain of stores when we might as well have been busting our vials on the pavement when we get them in hand.

Loose lips sink ships, call me dead wrong or even uninformed to the full truth, but I think a healthy collective tight lipped policy we police ourselves is worth it.

Be genetically different, baby.

-Brucie

(PS, I hope that it wasn't lost in translation, -never- use a turkey baster to inject 2 liters of Tren up your colon. The side effects are hideous and deadly. I know of two people who don't need a reminder about its side effects, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. That pit of death Jabba almost threw them into was played by a Tren butt chug abuser that had obviously a lot more bowel muscle than he gambled for, he's fortunate his disfigurement eventually got him into showbiz . Don't be that guy.)

Last edited:
Well I for one am thrilled to be running an AML log. I will be posting pre, mid and post cycle blood work so in addition to my opinions and results there will be some some hard data to show the quality of several of their products. I am very stoked to be able to do this and grateful for the opportunity. Keep an eye out for my log in the My Steroid Cycle Forum. in fact here is a link to my upcoming log: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/673284-my-aml-cycle.html

Well I for one am thrilled to be running an AML log. I will be posting pre, mid and post cycle blood work so in addition to my opinions and results there will be some some hard data to show the quality of several of their products. I am very stoked to be able to do this and grateful for the opportunity. Keep an eye out for my log in the My Steroid Cycle Forum. in fact here is a link to my upcoming log: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/673284-my-aml-cycle.html

I'm not suggesting by my post that we don't help people out, but just that we are careful about throwing all of our sources out there. if the supplier wants that kind of advertising, then go to it. his funeral. I do know that one popular canadian suppliers asked a short time ago that people turn down the volume on chat regarding their product. I guess what I'm saying is from the standpoint of law enforcement, it's easy pickings, and I believe it's easy enough to gather intelligence without board members doing all the legwork for them. maybe I'm paranoid, but my guy treats me well, and I don't want to compromise my source. call me stingy, but it is what it is. my 2 cents.

I have tried quite a.few.labs
Lab I have been using for around 7 to.8 is terragon and have ran there test and tren so far and loved there stuff
There tren is the real.deal, and got bloods to prove there test is the real.deal.as well
Here is my.bloods I got done on my cruise.dose at 200mg/week a few.weeks ago, and been on my.cruise for.a.month and a half.with running nothing else

For some of us that are new to the whole gear scene it's an easy way for us to start researching. I'm new and excuse my ignorance. Lol I don't even know where to start looking to find and order these products so I w as kinda hoping someone would slip up and give some useable info

Not gonna get a pissing match on with you, probably break rules talking specific pricing, but request a "menu" from kazmir you'll see what I'm talking about. I have no doubt epharma is quality by the size of you, I just found that orion first of all is gtg, second pricing is very fair, cheers

There are quite a few "trustable" Canadian labs out there who have alot of positive feedback and lab tests to prove their claims. Newport, terragon, northern, boss, innovagen, AML, echelon, *****, just to name a few.

Would love to give orion a try. Kazmir can I get a menu??

Inno and newport gtg!

Im on epharma right now. i ran a test p tren a cycle for 8 weeks. as well as a test cycle. total gains was 41lbs since this sept. and i kept all the gains and lost fat

Im going to try terragon next.

So just to clarify the rules, it seems that discussing or reviewing specific labs is OK... but revealing actual sources or discussing those who push products from those labs is not?

Either way, as a noob, I'm grateful for these domestic review threads.

Back