Best concentration for tren enan

GymLift

What you the experienced guys think? I can't remember what holds at what % of BB. I'm thinking something like 250mg/mL with 20% BB. I'm assuming that a lower concentration probably requires less % of BB? Would 200mg/mL at 15% BB work?

I think 200mg/ml at 15%bb will hold, are you also using 2% ba? I have 400mg/ml tren enan holding at 2/20.

NYCEE said:
I think 200mg/ml at 15%bb will hold, are you also using 2% ba? I have 400mg/ml tren enan holding at 2/20.
Yeah, I'll add the standard 2% BA.

Didn't know that 400mg/mL would hold with 2/20 .... I wonder if I would even need 15% for 200mg/mL. Okay, so I'll probably go with 200mg/mL at 2/15. I just don't need the higher concentration, unless I decide to mix it in the syringe. But I'm thinking maybe that isn't a good idea with tren, due to the possible tren cough.

NYCEE said:
I never got tren cough from enanthate, only acetate.
Weird.

The tren enan you have used ... was the powder white or kind of redish or different with different batches?

I think DougoeFre5h said that his last batch was lighter colored and that he didn't get the cough from it. I was wondering if that is perhaps due to a higher purity product. I know that some of us are now buying higher purity tren enan than we used to...

My tren enan powder is always kind of yellowish... Me and dougoe use the same source i believe.

My TrenE had almost no color to it, not compared to the TrenA. The color was barely perceptable. Also, I've made 250mg/ml with the trad 2/20 and 200mg/ml with 2/10.

NYCEE said:
My tren enan powder is always kind of yellowish... Me and dougoe use the same source i believe.
My memory was wrong. It is kind of yellowish. But I've heard that the same source's tren used to be a good bit red.

mranak said:
No shit? It completely holds? You don't have to warm it up or shit like that?

yeh bro no warming up needed at all :D

i know guys who have made it even higher but it hurt to inject it

pullinbig said:
2/20 jes to make sure. 250-300 works lovely. hopefully you wont get the 19 nor limp noodle. =0l
I missed your post prior to brewing, but ended up doing it at about 2/18 in the end for 250mg/mL.

Turned out very yellow in the end (grape seed oil, which brings a green tint, was used).

The reason I made this up right now is that I'm home alone, and it was a good opportunity. I'll try and resist using it for a while, although it is tempting to take maybe just one injection to see if I get that damn cough.

Thanks.

mranak said:
I missed your post prior to brewing, but ended up doing it at about 2/18 in the end for 250mg/mL.

Turned out very yellow in the end (grape seed oil, which brings a green tint, was used).

The reason I made this up right now is that I'm home alone, and it was a good opportunity. I'll try and resist using it for a while, although it is tempting to take maybe just one injection to see if I get that damn cough.

Thanks.

if you nick a vein youll get it. its rough. i quit using tren just cause of the cough.

whats the difference if you have a low ratio (etc 2/15) compared to standard 2/20? Is there any speciell difference why people want a low ratio??

Back