Best Cutting Cycle??

bigpun

I was just wondering what some of you guys think is the best combo for a cutter? I am looking into a cycle to cut up and wondering what results yall have gotten with cycles? My last cycle was Tren/Prop/Winny/Clen. It was good but I am looking for something else this time. I am a large guy, 6'4 and 330 lbs. I played college football and am looking to cut down to around 290. I will be on a very strict diet along with cardio but I need a little extra help to get me down to my goal. Let me know what yall think.

What is your current body fat roughly? Health ok? Blood pressure, etc.? What does your training look like, weights and cardio? How long ago was your last cycle?

I am not too sure of my bodyfat right now but I dont think it is that high. I will get it tested soon so I will let you know. My health and everything else is fine and I have never had any complications or problems. I am beginning a new program this week and it is cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach on mon, wed, and friday. Weights in the afternoon on Mon, Wed, and Friday with light cardio after the workout. I may just take off tues. and thurs. or what should I do on these days? My last cycle was this summer, I ended at the beginning of July. I will probably start this next cycle in January. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Add cardio on tuse and thurs, Anavar (var), tren and test have been shown to help burn fat, but diet and cardio are more inportant then any gear you could use

JohnnyB

Clean well purportioned diet. Keep eating many small meals, keep your metabolism high. Cardio in the am and PM, Trenbolone Acetate, and Test.. Should be alright.. Depends on how much BF your at. I try to keep my BF levels low so it's not too stressful to cut weight... Once you get your BF levels down, it's easy to gain mass at a lean level. I find...

Back