best deca??

deadman

I've used various brands and I always hear everyone raving about norma or the yellow tops. I've used brovel,QV, and an underground lab stuff. They all seemed pretty decent to me. I've never used the real human grade stuff like organon or norma, is there that much of a difference to justifiy the price?? It's almost twice as much?!? What do you guys think?? Thanks!

I hear Norma and organon is best.....never tried Supra though.

Only have tried QV and it was so so.

If you have a choice ,get the Norma's or Yellow Tops (organon). Takes about 3 weeks to take effect.

i know that norma and yellow tops are human grade and are good. i have used organon, but the thing that i do not like is i think the strongest norma and organon make is 100mg per cc and i hate shooting a shit load. that is why i like qv 300 or better make your own. i am going to make 500mg deca

This is going to be like everything else, human grade is always going to be the best, but like they said they are 100mg per, they are highlly highly faked, and if you go domestic they cost a shit ton. Underground is going to be good, if you have a good suppliar, accurately dosed, fairly inexpensive, and higher dosed. Mexican, well i don't like mexican, so i will leave it at that.

Back