My deca sides or not? Any opinions on this?

Harnold

I've been at this gear stuff for years, but surprisingly never used much deca as it seemed hard to find real stuff and the price used to be high. I added deca at about 400mg a week with my usual 600 test/week approximately 10 or 12 days ago, and I'm not feeling well..... appetite is spotty. Trusted source for the deca and test as well. I know about the deca dick thing and I'm running Adex with these things, but my overall feeling and drive to train are low. Headaches as well, but blood pressure readings have been good. Anyone willing to offer advice on the matter. I'm 6' 245 and 47 years old, 30 years in the gym, before anyone asks for stats.haha upper abs are still showing, but not sure of body fat %.guessing around 12%.
Obviously lowering or stopping the deca would be one method of investigation, but curious of other people's experience. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well 10 to 12 days is a short period of time for the deca to be built enough .... saying if it is deca and the actual hormone was the culprit it would take more time...
So I'm inclined to think that the product has something else wrong with it. It could be bad product.
Not filtered right or something. Those symptoms sound like similar to when a guy complains about an oral. Toxic on the liver and knocks you down.

If it's tolerable try to ride it out I guess but if you feel bad enough I would drop the deca.
Also go get blood work.

There are sources that make good clean product that is as close to pharma grade as they come...look into one of them ..

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies.net

As stated Deca sides themselves will not be the source in this short of time. However the Deca as well as the test AS YOU KNOW can play havoc with E2. This can happen quickly like in 10 days. The fact that you are using Adex doesn't exempt you form high E2 sides.

A thought, did you start out your Adex too high a dose because your intention to control E2 due to the added Deca. Low E2 sides although similar to high have a few different and one in particular is no appetite and the other is real fatigue.
Low Estrogen Side Effects:
-Anxiety
-Loss of appetite

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
-
Lethargy
Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of

When using Adex it sometimes can cause problems in and of itself. :dunno:

AHHH thanks for the stats, I'm lovin it. Way to go bud, I am such a stickler for stats and that would of been my FIRST Q's :)

Last edited:
Bro,

As stated Deca takes longer than X mas to manifest itself so there s that and I know you and your not one a source would sell bunk gear too...he d not like the retribution lol.

Lot s of potential variables though here.
The oil, and ai s are a estro crusher not D A s , and dude it s FEBRUARY.
We got some fouled up weather with almost a non existent winter this year and my yard s blooming already. The histamine s and pollens are giving me headaches, coughing, low energy, sore throat , unmotivated to do much.
I d hold your course for a bit. Not test flu but maybe a "new gear phenom " and or..a cold ???
Even Arnold caught those.

Last edited:
Too early to tell brother and there could be a lot of factors. Sleep. Caffeine. Mental health and physical health status. Lack of vitamins. Bunch of shit more or less. Try to eliminate all possibilities. At the end of the day you don't have much to go on now

Not everyone responds well to Deca, I'm on a little bit of Test/Deca/EQ with a little dbol preworkout which has been everyday fro nearly a week now and really I'd say stick it out for the full course to get a gauge of it yourself. You don't know if you just getting used to it, but you may feel like shit for the rest of the course.

You could try lowering your test dosage, adding in masteron etc

Not everyone responds well to Deca, I'm on a little bit of Test/Deca/EQ with a little dbol preworkout which has been everyday fro nearly a week now and really I'd say stick it out for the full course to get a gauge of it yourself. You don't know if you just getting used to it, but you may feel like shit for the rest of the course.

You could try lowering your test dosage, adding in masteron etc

Lets get something straight here...It doesn't matter at all how anyone reacts to Deca.. The Deca has NOT had time to do anything in 10-12 days.... The man is not using Dbol/ oral and your Cycle of Test , Deca, Eq and Dbol have NOTHING similar to do with this man's cycle. AND his problem , what so ever. An inane example to bring up...

Stay the course OP and if possible get some Estradiol labs ASAP, like morrow if possible and you will know most probably that for whatever reason it is your E2... Your problem mimics E2 out of range.

The other possibility is the 19nor effecting the progestin hormone BUT really not enough time for that, and if it is you are back to E2 control....

EZ Mike lol
Harnold s just axin and St47 just saying...

Harnold s AAS exp is more than mine and our backgrounds are VERY similar except he d stomp a mud hole in my ass but I do see ur point buddy. Hell it may not be the deca ester but the OIL it s suspended in being the culprit. I think he has a cold.

Take 3 Aspirin, fuck 2 women and wait 1 week...right as rain.

EZ Mike lol

Harnold s AAS exp is more than mine and our backgrounds are VERY similar except he d stomp a mud hole in my ass but I do see ur point buddy. Hell it may not be the deca ester but the OIL it s suspended in being the culprit. I think he has a cold.

Dr Teut, may I have this prescription as well? Lol.

I highly recommend it as a cure all for
stress
lethargy
moodiness
natural test booster
ED defeating defense measure
Real time remedy rectifying roid rage ramifications

EZ Mike lol

Ok, OK ,ok...Damn me, It's cool to put me back on track my friend. I don't know but I am beginning to see a trend of mine to being too grouchy an when I am I really apologize to all that are in my wake.

I'm back in the gym and I did up my Test E low dose to an ED dose of Test Prop. for the past few days. Ya know maybe this a mitigating factor but never the less I hate it when guys laugh at their behavior and blame AAS only to think it's a good excuse.

Still learning at my old age that I must think before I act... I shouldn't be to old to learn new tricks as the fraise goes.

Uncle Mike

Back to the Tread as we should ...

Last edited:
Mike,
Ur a staple here bro and I d never call you out on jack or shi- but Harnold s an animal, smarter than I w AAS and we re very similar in backgrounds and such.
Dude throw s f n sledge hammers competitively and stuff...and he train s like an animal and if he say s he hurt s he s hurt .
No millennial OOOhhh my pussy hurts from playing vid games in mama s basement..ergo my reigning u in as given my past record of transgression, racism, anti semite, fag phobia, mini gun gang neighborhood etc

Ur good. Hell I been booted off here...........twice.

I just saw these last two posts and I have to say thanks guys.

I hope to stick around and earn my keep with sound advise and a more tempered attitude :wavey:

New here guys.. I'm 3 weeks in a low cycle
200 decade week
250 test week
Test is to help get me back in shape deca is for my joints. I got beat up pretty bad in iraq 10years ago.
Haven't worked out in 10years. This week I feel Great! Joints are feeling good energy is way up. But my appetite is dead! I could eat breakfast and is force eating meals after that. I'm only using 5mg of nov. Eod

As stated Deca sides themselves will not be the source in this short of time. However the Deca as well as the test AS YOU KNOW can play havoc with E2. This can happen quickly like in 10 days. The fact that you are using Adex doesn't exempt you form high E2 sides.

A thought, did you start out your Adex too high a dose because your intention to control E2 due to the added Deca. Low E2 sides although similar to high have a few different and one in particular is no appetite and the other is real fatigue.
Low Estrogen Side Effects:
-Anxiety
-Loss of appetite

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
-
Lethargy
Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of

When using Adex it sometimes can cause problems in and of itself. :dunno:

AHHH thanks for the stats, I'm lovin it. Way to go bud, I am such a stickler for stats and that would of been my FIRST Q's :)

Thanks for the info pal, and your low estrogen symptoms described my present situation perfectly. I also find Adex can cause some problems on a its own. Im going back to the drawing board. Lol

Last edited:
Mike,
Ur a staple here bro and I d never call you out on jack or shi- but Harnold s an animal, smarter than I w AAS and we re very similar in backgrounds and such.
Dude throw s f n sledge hammers competitively and stuff...and he train s like an animal and if he say s he hurt s he s hurt .
No millennial OOOhhh my pussy hurts from playing vid games in mama s basement..ergo my reigning u in as given my past record of transgression, racism, anti semite, fag phobia, mini gun gang neighborhood etc

Ur good. Hell I been booted off here...........twice.
Thanks for having my back brother. Appreciated, as sometimes what we type doesn't come across the way we want it to. From time to time we get lazy and throw a question out there that we could have answered ourselves with a little research :). I actually did think it was too soon for the deca to be causing problems but always like to hear other people's opinions. I don't mind a little ass tearing when I need it, as long as others don't mind the same. Lol

Thanks for the info pal, and your low estrogen symptoms described my present situation perfectly. I also find Adex can cause some problems on a its own. Im going back to the drawing board. Lol

Ha , ha...Hmmm thanks for the reassurance of my diagnosis. If course only the labs tell the truth. But , well ya got a Q' just ask Old Muscle Mikey :dance2: .... no just kidding really guys just kidding.

One of these Christmases I'll be here long enough to earn the rank of one of the Vets ? :baby:

I just saw these last two posts and I have to say thanks guys.

I hope to stick around and earn my keep with sound advise and a more tempered attitude :wavey:

Never worry about offending me man. Lol.....I can take it, especially when I ask a stupid question. I dish it out once in awhile too so feel free to fire away is my motto. :)

Back