My deca sides or not? Any opinions on this?

Bro,

As stated Deca takes longer than X mas to manifest itself so there s that and I know you and your not one a source would sell bunk gear too...he d not like the retribution lol.

Lot s of potential variables though here.
The oil, and ai s are a estro crusher not D A s , and dude it s FEBRUARY.
We got some fouled up weather with almost a non existent winter this year and my yard s blooming already. The histamine s and pollens are giving me headaches, coughing, low energy, sore throat , unmotivated to do much.
I d hold your course for a bit. Not test flu but maybe a "new gear phenom " and or..a cold ???
Even Arnold caught those.

Hey brother, hang tight, we are still in about 4-5 feet of snow here in the cold north of Canada....lol.....shovelling, plowing, and running a snowblower(not cocaine related..lol) it's an actual piece of equipment. To top it off its facking cold...then we get the allergens in the spring in a few more months before our wonderful 2 months of summer.haha

New here guys.. I'm 3 weeks in a low cycle
200 decade week
250 test week
Test is to help get me back in shape deca is for my joints. I got beat up pretty bad in iraq 10years ago.
Haven't worked out in 10years. This week I feel Great! Joints are feeling good energy is way up. But my appetite is dead! I could eat breakfast and is force eating meals after that. I'm only using 5mg of nov. Eod

When my appetite is down for whatever reason, I find making myself eat small amounts constantly, say every 2 hours or stirring up a small whey drink with water or what I like is milk and snapping it back will at least keep your calories up until your stomach feels better. Just my 2 cents. :)

Back