Best Fat Burner? Opinions

scouser5

We've only won it 5 times
I have used what seems like multiple different fat burners/thermogenics etc. I only had real success with hydroxycut & zenadrine when it had ephedra. Ephedra on its own isnt as effective either.

Everything since then has been mediocre. I have used:

1. Hydroxycut
2. Hydroxycut Hardcore
3. Zenadrine
4. Lipodrene
5. Red Stinger Extreme
6. Lipo 6
7. Hot Rox
8. The Burn
9. Rev XP
10. Xelerate by xyience

just to name a few. After reading the reviews on Thermorexin I will try that on my next cutting.

What fat burners have you found successful?

everything on that list is garbage
If you can find ephedrine hcl without filler ...stack it with caffiene and asperin

i just got eph hcl last week. what dosage and duration do you run?
How long does eph hcl remain effective?

25mg 3 times a day along with 200mg caffiene and an aspirin.

25mg 3 times a day along with 200mg caffiene and an aspirin.

fuck me, I'd be up for two days straight. eca hits me hard so I take an am dose of about 12 e with 200 c with 325 a and I'm good for the whole day. plus I take it sparingly, I build up resistance pretty fast.

diet is where it's at, dial it in.

Yeah, i dont think ive ever taken it more than 2x in a day but thats the recommended dosage.

i have been on clen and ephedrine,each on their own but im gonna try an ECA stack. i work very long hours.up at 6 home at 7/8 then to the gym. I need something to power me through the day.ECA should do the trick!

I want to share information regarding weight loss which I found by surfing net. I got about a pill which is helpful for loosing weight. Anyone can get information’s regarding weight loss at net. There are many sites regarding weight loss and any person can buy pills online also.

Diet, Cardio, and TREN. The fact is that most thermogenic diet pills do kinda work. KINDA! In the end its all about diet and your cardio. Cardio does really speed things up. Tren on the other had will help you loose fat while piling on muscle so you'll never really lose weight but you'll lose fat.

i agree! fat burners only work for a short period of time. Your body gets adjusted to it after a while, its good to shed that extra winter fat fast but nothing beats a good regime while working hard in the gym!

i cant justify for tren as i never had a chance to try it but it looks nice!!

Hi ,
According to me Hot Rox is best.With most major supplement companies no longer producing ephedra based products, the rush to develop a stimulant fat burner that actually works has been in earnest.

cellucor makes a weight loss pill called D4 and they also have an entire weightloss kit you can buy. Only company I know of so far that backs ALL their products w/a 100% money back guarentee if u're not satisfied w/the results return the empty bottles and get 100% of your money back no hassle. I know a few people who have tried the weightloss supplements they sell and all have been happy w/em. If u're interested call 979-492-9876 give em discount code MB505 and they'll give u a discount, also if u're a 1st time buyer tell em that 2 and get an additional discount.

Back