best "fat burner"???

paisano3

VENDETTA DE TUTTO
I am new to the threads; but want to know the opinions of members in regards to the best OTC fat-burner, thermogenic on the market. I have been training for years; nothing major just mainting for baseball then as an amature boxing champion, so my weight had to stay down (fucked up diet). My current stats are 5'6" 150lbs; last BF test read around 7%, but i just cant seen to get the abs, obliques, and serratus to pop the way i want. ive taken DREN from GNC with no avail; my diet is clean; i do regular cardio, and weight train properly. i've been stuck in this phase for some time now, and it is frustrating the holy hell out of me...PLEASE HELP!
thanks

Just look at products to try and get these ingreidients in one bottle.

Yombine: Gets the blood pumping, increases sex drive, and burns fat

Octopamine / synephrine: Apetite suppressant and stimulant

Evodiamine: Inhibits fat abosrption through diet

Caffeine: Give you energy and converts to paraxanthine in the body helping increase lipolysis

guggelesterones: increase t3 to help increase metablosim

L-canitine: Amino acid key for helping fat be burned in the cell

CLA: natural fatty acid fat burner

If you can find all these in one product good luck! most likely would need two-three different bottles

Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin is the best OTC combination available IMO. I just buy all three seperately and combine. You may or may not want to add the aspirin. I use all three. However, others just use caffeine and ephedrine.

Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin is the best OTC combination available IMO. I just buy all three seperately and combine. You may or may not want to add the aspirin. I use all three. However, others just use caffeine and ephedrine.

I run the same eca (eph, caff, asp) stack....I use it maily for energy before training though..

e

EC stack
Thermorexin

to address the above

octopamine is worthless, in humans

evodiamine is an vanilloid receptor agonist, its thermic in the presence of food, it does not inhibit fat absorption

guggulsterones do NOT raise thyroid, that is a fallacy. They are progestins and anti-androgens- its almost criminal that they are put in bodybuilding supps.

L-carnitine does provide cellular energy, ALCAR is better.

CLA is a modulator of ppar and other receptors, moderately effective in a single isomer state, but unfortunately the dual isomer status tends to wipe out most of the benefit

EC stack
Thermorexin

to address the above

octopamine is worthless, in humans

evodiamine is an vanilloid receptor agonist, its thermic in the presence of food, it does not inhibit fat absorption

guggulsterones do NOT raise thyroid, that is a fallacy. They are progestins and anti-androgens- its almost criminal that they are put in bodybuilding supps.

L-carnitine does provide cellular energy, ALCAR is better.

CLA is a modulator of ppar and other receptors, moderately effective in a single isomer state, but unfortunately the dual isomer status tends to wipe out most of the benefit

Octopamine may or may not be worthless in humans theres no real evidence

Evodiamine acts like capscacin inducing food to be burned and dissapated as heat rather than stored as fat.

L-Carnitine is required to carry fat to the mitochondria ALCAR are very similar.

I agree EC staks are the best I was just providing info on what oyu can get OTC

Octopamine may or may not be worthless in humans theres no real evidence

Evodiamine acts like capscacin inducing food to be burned and dissapated as heat rather than stored as fat.

L-Carnitine is required to carry fat to the mitochondria ALCAR are very similar.

I agree EC staks are the best I was just providing info on what oyu can get OTC

its worthless with respect to the claims they make, if it has some other action its certainly not been shown.

Evodiamine is similar to capsicanoids however that not exactly what they do, but its not entirely incorrect (still as mentioned above it does not inhibit fat storage-- there are compounds that do)

ALCAR is just carnitine with an acetyl group, but that acetylgroup makes a tremendous difference in oral bioavailability as well as action.

EC is good, but it should be cycled for best results. Generally reccomend cycling with thermorexin (SMYC) or an SYC(tight, etc) stack every 2-3 weeks. it can be cycled with other stimulants as long as they are not beta agonists or act upstream from the beta adrenoceptors, SY are alpha agonist/antagonist MC are down stream and modulate adenosine.

as a note- avoid any OTC product with guggul or guggulsterones these are anti-androgens and progestins. Also avoid DIM or I3C these are estrogenic and anti-androgens. (sadly often found in "test boosters"-- goes to show the intellect behind some of these products)

DIM is actually a good thing because it acts as dummy molecules for the CytP450 enzymes and they degrade those instead of the actual androgens which is good if you are on some type of test booster.

i am looking to run an eca stack as well.....

where do you recommend the best site is to purchase the ephedrine hcl?

i want to get a good product

thanks

Eca

I ordered form justephedrine great product.unfortunately tried to order more today and was told by them that Congress just passed another bill prohibiting the sale of Ephedrine hcl again.They don't even have the product listed anymore.Anyone else have another reputable place

I use bronkaid for the ephedrine. Sure its sulfate so it's a little less potent than hcl but it's nice to be able to run down to walgreens and get what you need.

I personally like Redline VPX. Anything with Yohimbine in it is usually good as it blocks alpha receptors of fat cells and this aids in getting rid of stubborn fat.

I personally like Redline VPX. Anything with Yohimbine in it is usually good as it blocks alpha receptors of fat cells and this aids in getting rid of stubborn fat.

is that the 7 hour energy drink, i thought it was for energy only,
does it help in fat burning

there is only one.
lipolyze from palumbo,s species nutrition.
i tried nearly all others before.
usnic acid is the thing......

Back