best "fat burner"???

i tried lots of burners and for me there is only one :lipolyze from palumbo.s species nutrition.
usnic acid is the thing.

Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin is the best OTC combination available IMO. I just buy all three seperately and combine. You may or may not want to add the aspirin. I use all three. However, others just use caffeine and ephedrine.

Never tried to cut fat before besides cardio so wondering why or why not the aspirin might or might not want to be added?

Never tried to cut fat before besides cardio so wondering why or why not the aspirin might or might not want to be added?

aspirin is not essential to the stack but its used with the belief that it will increase the length of the thermogenic effect/increased metabolism.

DIM is actually a good thing because it acts as dummy molecules for the CytP450 enzymes and they degrade those instead of the actual androgens which is good if you are on some type of test booster.

this might be the line that supp companies are selling you, but DIM and I3C are anti-androgens. And they are not substrates degradation enzymes of testosterone or DHT and quite the opposite its an INDUCER of cyp3a4 (meaning it will increase liver metabolism of most androgens).

I've had a lot of success with Clen, ECA, and Thermorexin (which was by far the best OTC fat burner I have EVER used)

Back