Best friend Double dipping?

Forget about all that shit. Why the hell are there two dudes injecting each other. Inject yourself that way you won't ever have to worry about that. There is so many gay jokes in this thread but im just going to leave that alone

damn bro, why would you even consider INJECTING his body fluids into your body? Just stop and think about that for a second. That's just like you pinning him then taking the same pin and pinning yourself. And putting alcohol on the pin don't make it sanitary enough for me to stick in myself. Do you even have any post cycle therapy (pct) on hand bro? I'm a noob but it sounds like you're worse off than anyone if you would consider pinning yourself with that at this point. Not putting you down bro, just trying to make you realize how bad of a decision it would be to do that. If he's a good friend, he would offer to buy you a new vial and yall would be bro's and laugh about this dumbass mistake in the future.

This may be the one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard of someone doing.

You don't NEED factual evidence....its common sense! Make him buy you new s*** ...or beat his ass!:bash:

couldnt agree more.make him buy you a new one or kick his ass. then get rid of him altogether. no one needs an ***hole like that in thier life .

As far as your bottle...it is ABSOLUTLY 100% CONTAMINATED! DO NOT USE IT! just through it out!

damn bro, why would you even consider INJECTING his body fluids into your body? Just stop and think about that for a second. That's just like you pinning him then taking the same pin and pinning yourself. And putting alcohol on the pin don't make it sanitary enough for me to stick in myself. Do you even have any pct on hand bro? I'm a noob but it sounds like you're worse off than anyone if you would consider pinning yourself with that at this point. Not putting you down bro, just trying to make you realize how bad of a decision it would be to do that. If he's a good friend, he would offer to buy you a new vial and yall would be bro's and laugh about this dumbass mistake in the future.

I never considered pinning my self with it. Do I even have pct on hand? Yes I do. If your new to this, please don't respond attempting to give advice. I never would use it, but I'm sure he will just checking if he would be alright to use it. Nevermind it doesn't matter he will use it anyway.

Yes two guys pinning each other who goes a fuk I have run trains on sluts w him so what we cant pin each other in the ass cheek? Gimme a fucking break

Yes two guys pinning each other who goes a fuk I have run trains on sluts w him so what we cant pin each other in the ass cheek? Gimme a fucking break

As long as youre not giving eachother prostate exams in the process....I see nothing wrong with it! :laugh3:

Yeah I agree with you here. In fact I've always operated under the assumption that it's only gay if your balls touch.

This is stupid, draw out what you want to inject. ONLY sterile items enter the vial you never ever draw more than what you need and then put the rest back.

Lmao holy shit, stop bein so cheap go buy anotjer bottle. Is it really worth AIDS, u dnt kno of ur boy has shit. He may or he may not but is ot worth it..

Who in the fuck would randomly think taking a pin our of your own ass and discharging any leftover test into their friends vial is acceptable?

You dont want to put a pin back into a vial thats been in your own body. We have flora living on the surface of our skin. Thats bacteria that lives on all of us to protect us from skin diseases and such. When a person penetrates their own skin, then sticks it back into a vial, you run the risk of contaminating the contents with this flora. Somewhere on the net there is a horror story about an AAS user that did this and suffered from major infections.

i would draw all that test from your vial and inject your buddy in the calf with it for being a dumbshit

Back