best inject sites for tren

unionstrong

i am going to pin my test e in my glut over the next 16 weeks. is it recommend to use that for tren a as well? if you rotate sites what are best sites to use. and like on workout nites. for example if its arm night do i want to pin my shoulder. or in the quad. if it is shoulder night do i want to pin my delt?

Because it can potentially i crease the PIP x10, especially in new user with virgin muscles. Do not pin in glutes only, youll fry that site and end up with swelling, rednesa, irritaion and pain, possible cysts. You need to rotate, with any compound. Glutes, delts, quads are good spots are all good spots. I also to lats, tris and the teardrop section of the quad once the other three spots have had enough.

I always rotate shoulders and pecs. I would avoid pinning a muscle before your going to work it out.

DO NOT PIN YOUR PECS !! - This is a dangerous practice and you will not find a doctor on earth that agrees with this location. If something goes wrong (bad gear, infection) it is too close to the heart .

The PDR suggest only the glutes,quads,delts and ventro-glutes as the best and only places to pin . ~Bo

Last edited:
Try to get some tren to enter a vein.... best ab workout post inj youll ever have!!

Like said rotation of spots is key, and I prefer to not inj in a worked muscle that day or a muscle I will work the next day; but it happens.
Low right quad
High left quad
right glute
high right quad
low left quad
left glute.

I pin ED and this has worked for me, shlders can be used as well; I just dont like to pin shlds.
I dont think Ill ever do chest or calves.

OP: How many cycles have you done?

You have to shoot tren acetate so much I went everywhere. Shoulders, tris, bis, and of course ass. I don't go legs cause I'm very vascular there.

Back