Best legal fat burner on market ?

Hi.
I used Clen when I was a cyclist (don't judge, the sport is full of it you know) and it played havoc with me, mass sweating due to my core temperature being so high, constant shaking too, felt like i had Parkinson's lol.
Also struggled getting a good nights sleep, always felt wide awake and would only even manage a few hours at a time before waking up again.

I will say my fat% drop to 3% from 6% but this wasn't the reason I took it, performance-wise I feel that I was far more efficient and my lung capacity seemed much higher!

Btw I got Clen online on generic-meds-store.com as it costedme much less.

Cool story

I don't use fat burners never had a need. I would lower carbs, increase cardio, up the trenbolone and masteron and watch the fat melt.

I don't use fat burners never had a need. I would lower carbs, increase cardio, up the trenbolone and masteron and watch the fat melt.
Won't start my cut cycle which will be test, tren ace/ var untill mid April. This is for in between cycles just to get a head start on burning the fat.

I have the same problem. Eat clean all day but man when it's late I get fucking hungry! All the kids junk food and left over pizza is tempting. Just takes willpower. Once I get going it gets easier, especially once I can c some abs :yumyum:

what your asking if thats what i'm taking?

if that's the case then no im on seroquel

Seroquel does nasty things to appetite. Known some folks who've taken it who were told by docs they should expect to gain 20-40 lbs.

Does one recommend clen with eca during the off weeks? I have a huge appetite and im stuck eating MRE's during the week so when i can i eat clean but i usually eat a lot and Clen has still given me good results. So would two weeks of clen and two weeks of eca do any good? And where the best Ephedrine source?

tbh, i prefer EC over clen anyday.

maybe thats just me...

i was running vet grade clen liquid, and still i preferred EC.

the tumors made me look like a parkisons patient

Just trying to get some opinions on this. Thanks.

Adderall was originally developed for fat loss. It speeds up your metabolism and suppresses your appetite. You need a prescription but most family doctors will hand out scripts for that like it's candy...

I wouldn't know the effects of Adderall while on a cycle though so I would do some research on blood pressure, etc.

Yes I love that mix as well. I also throw in a sle aspirin and it seems to work even better. Learned that from Bill Phillips lol. I look all over and cant seem to find ephedrine anywhere ! Really wish I could !

ephedrine HCL is still legal in Canada bro even though they're only allowed to be 8 mg tabs, which means I really have to pile them into me with caffeine, but take a trip up and put them in another pill bottle. Kaizen is the main brand I see around and use. GNC sells them here. :)

Back