Best Lifting Music- Whats you top 5?

Ll5073

Have a GYM playlist on my iPhone and love it. I'm in my mid 30's and listen to about everything except this newer stuff that's out now. I was wondering what some of your favorite music to lift to is: Always looking for something new to add to my playlist
Here's my top five:

AC/DC-Thunderstruck
Eminem- Till I Collapse
Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff
Rage Against the Machine- No shelter
50 Cent- Get Up

Pillar - Bring me Down
Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus
Eiffel 65 - Now is Forever
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Remix (Heavy Metal Edition)

Uhhhh, I change play lists depending on mood, but tonight's top 5 will probably be:
1. Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit.
2. (hed) PE - Suck It Up.
3. Godsmack - Demons.
4. Primer 55 - The Big Fuck You.
5. Filter - American Cliche.

I listen to pretty much everything from Tech N9ne to A$AP Ferg and Metallica. All depends on what I've listened to recently and what genre I'm in the mood for. I would love to see the looks on faces if they knew I was rockin' out to Britney Spears' "I Love Rock N Roll" while doing crossovers haha. ;)

believe it or not.. i like to listen to the smooth soulful sound of miguel migs when i lift regularly.. if im having a bad week ill listen to godsmack, tool, alice in chains, and guns n roses

i HAVE TO listen to deadmau5's strobe when i do PR deadlifts.. only because its a superstition lol.. i always break my pr's listening to that song..

Overkill,slayer,Metallica, Lamb of God, Five finger death punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Motorhead, Pantera, Throwdown, ACDC, Trivium, Black Label Society, 2 Ton Predator

Glad I posted this- Lots of these I haven't heard off- Going to look them up on iTunes and report back- keep them coming

i like the hardcore techno when i lift. i like the fast pace, i wait less time between sets. i dont have a preference and can listen to anything in my music list during cardio. i like to see what other people listen to though, its interesting seeing the choices.

Overkill,slayer,Metallica, Lamb of God, Five finger death punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Motorhead, Pantera, Throwdown, ACDC, Trivium, Black Label Society, 2 Ton Predator

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou click the Holy Quick Reply Box. Then, shalt thou count to five with your list. No more. No less. Five shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be five. Six shalt thou not count, nor either count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out. Once the number five, being the fifth number, be reached, then, clicketh the Post Quick Reply Button and send your post towards thy forum, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou click the Holy Quick Reply Box. Then, shalt thou count to five with your list. No more. No less. Five shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be five. Six shalt thou not count, nor either count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out. Once the number five, being the fifth number, be reached, then, clicketh the Post Quick Reply Button and send your post towards thy forum, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

F'ing hilarious bro!! I haven't seen that movie in years !

I never listen to heavy metal unless I'm in the gym. The funny thing is when im done working out I couldn't tell you what the hell I just listened to. I get in a zone and it all just becomes noise to me.

After hearing it for about the 100th time EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SHUFFLE ON, I had to remove Vanilla Ice's Remake of Ice Ice Baby...which is a heavy metal version. Quite good for those who like metal...take a listen, you will be surprised.

1 Cannibal Corpse "Pounded Into Dust"
2 Morbid Angel "10 More Dead"
3 Cannibal Corpse "Death Walking Terror"
4 Cannibal Corpse "The Wretched Spawn"
5 Pantera "Mouth For War"

\m/

Rob bailey - Hungry
Rob Bailey - Hold Strong
Rob Bailey _ Beast
Avery Watts - A Cut Above
Hollywood undead - Undead

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark
Dropkick Murphy's - Shippin' up to Boston (although once you listen to the lyrics, it's hard to take that song seriously anymore)
Main Theme from Pacific Rim - Seriously. Try it.
Public Image Limited - Warrior
Ministry - Stigmata (live version on In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up)

Five finger death punch, disturbed, nickel back, METALICA, and yes...... Lil Bon jovi, just killed that bad ass list...

Lots of different music types here- I thought there might be a lot of over-lap but that's not the case- Still having a hard time finding the Ice Ice baby metal mix- that damn song has 1000 different remixes on ITunes

Lots of different music types here- I thought there might be a lot of over-lap but that's not the case- Still having a hard time finding the Ice Ice baby metal mix- that damn song has 1000 different remixes on ITunes

I think they're referring to "Too Cold", which isn't terrible. I just hear the lyrics and remember the original in high school haha.

Edit: He did release an actual metal remix called ice ice baby, but it sucked pretty bad compared to the newer version.

Enya. That sailing away song. Really revs me up. HA!

Maiden, Metallica, acdc, foo fighters, Matt good- the ones everyone listens to.
A tonne others

Back