My Top 5 Lifting Routines

Well John, we have different perspectives you train 5 people, I train over 80, including lawyers and doctors and other professionals that would be put off by the tattoos. This is your side job, it IS my job. As I stated, when I am done taking clients I will post some pics. I am also in the middle of software development with a company that complicates this. Look for the software to be launched September 1st. And BTW, I don't need or care if you respect me.

Wesley

iron addict said:
Well John, we have different perspectives you train 5 people, I train over 80, including lawyers and doctors and other professionals that would be put off by the tattoos. This is your side job, it IS my job. As I stated, when I am done taking clients I will post some pics. I am also in the middle of software development with a company that complicates this. Look for the software to be launched September 1st. And BTW, I don't need or care if you respect me.

Wesley

Excuses...

iron addict said:

Wesley
this aint about the clients you train, its about YOU. until you post up some clips of you doing something other than running your mouth your just another internet wanna-be. anyone can type up a routine based on info gathered from the web. theres a big difference between being a business man and walkin the walk. you openly called my training tyle BS on your board but i see it in a lot of your routines (as well as west side, dc, joe average, etc). man up, grow some balls and lets see what ya got. wear some sweats to cover up the tats, put some weight on bar and move some iron.

John, actually its about YOU. But I won't go into that now.

I said I'd put up some pics in sept/oct and that is about the right timeline if things go right. Read this post:

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11860

including the link included if you want to see my current routine and pray you never get injured--might be good for you actually.

Look at the date so you don't pull some Animal type stunt and say I posted it just for you. You should spend more time worrying about you and your 5 clients thn everyone else.

wesley

tbolfist said:
Nice tat PB!! I wouldn't even waste your breath on this clown...After reading only one of his posts (previous) he sounds like the jealous one. Just read the first sentence, never heard of any one losing clients because of tats...

Also, he's turnin this into a fighting thread...I don't know what hes tryin to prove...just stick to the topic...
What fucking business do you have calling IA a clown? You cant be serious. Stay out of the discussion.

For the record, I cant fathom why you, John, are out to discredit Wesley. Ask anyone whos worked personally with Wes, he is an incredible trainer and asset to the community. Moreover, hes only here to spread knowlege and help others.

In that light, whats the need for all this BS? I remember the sudden move away from IA's board and you havent been the same dude since. I didnt even want to jump in this thread, I dont really get absorbed in the board-drama easily, but serioiusly whats your angle here? I've worked close enough with Wes and have been helped SO much to say that it wouldnt matter if he was a paraplegic. Thats really all I have to say, and to the others who want to jump in and kiss PB's ass, calling Wes a clown and such - so be it. Just know that Wes has my respect, fully, for what its worth.

DougoeFre5h said:
What fucking business do you have calling IA a clown? You cant be serious. Stay out of the discussion.

For the record, I cant fathom why you, John, are out to discredit Wesley. Ask anyone whos worked personally with Wes, he is an incredible trainer and asset to the community. Moreover, hes only here to spread knowlege and help others.

In that light, whats the need for all this BS? I remember the sudden move away from IA's board and you havent been the same dude since. I didnt even want to jump in this thread, I dont really get absorbed in the board-drama easily, but serioiusly whats your angle here? I've worked close enough with Wes and have been helped SO much to say that it wouldnt matter if he was a paraplegic. Thats really all I have to say, and to the others who want to jump in and kiss PB's ass, calling Wes a clown and such - so be it. Just know that Wes has my respect, fully, for what its worth.

Just seemed that a normal thread was turnin into a fight...From what I read that was my opinion...Just want to get back to the thread topic...Sure im not the only one...

Last edited:
Question on the Hard Gainer. It's only set up for two days. Is that really enough or should it be four days utilizing ALL the lifts mentioned? Also how should the days be staggered with rest periods?

Circus said:
Question on the Hard Gainer. It's only set up for two days. Is that really enough or should it be four days utilizing ALL the lifts mentioned? Also how should the days be staggered with rest periods?
2 days is plenty. Do like monday thursday or something.

Need as much rest time as you can get when you are a hardgainer...trust me get away from the idea that you need alot of volume.

eat

I'm trying to figure out what IA means.

Example:
Leg Press x 1 set 10/20 Rest-Pause

What does 10/20 mean? Does that mean perform 10 regular reps, wait 20 seconds and do rest pause? Or does it mean do 10 regular reps + 20 rest pause reps?

EDIT:
Or does it mean tempo? 10 seconds positive / 20 seconds negative?

Last edited:
good stuff. I know first hand what over training can do, messed up a shoulder years ago and it hasn't been right sense.

Interesting Post

Thanks,

Interesting post. I may need to read it several times to understand it better. Any other sites or readings I can research to learn more about HIT and 5/5?

Hey guys i was just wondering, im a hard gainer and i train 3 days a week but i read that you recommend 2 days a week? what 2 days during the week would that be?
thanks.....

Back