Best orgasm you ever had.....EVER!

fullypaully

oks there would of been that 1 orgasm that you came like an elephant pissing that you will never forget...plz share...

My 1 that l will never forget is with my gf l have at the moment, we had'nt ever done anything together before since it was the 2nd time l had been with her and hse gave me a head job and l hadn't got any pussy for quite awhile before thsi head job andd when l was jsut bout to blow l could feel it rising and getting bigger and biggger andd bigger then BAMMM!! l blew the feeling of the orgasm started to go down then in a split second it started to rise agian "same feeling you get when your jsut about to wee" and i thought l was going to wee in her mouth or sumthin cause l've never cummed twice in a row?? and then BAMM!!! l came agian, the orgasm sensation must of lasted a good full minute it went on forever then when it was finally over l had a real big head spin lol. sooo that was my best orgasm ever that l will never forget :)

Last edited:
when youre fucking a girl from behind who has real strong vaginal muscles and they just crush you right when you cum...it rides the line between pain and pleasure. it is so awesome it makes me want to pass out.

Almost all of mine for the last few years have been amazing. My wife says that most of them last 30-40 seconds. I lose all sense of time and sometimes even where I am.

TheStromba said:
Almost all of mine for the last few years have been amazing. My wife says that most of them last 30-40 seconds. I lose all sense of time and sometimes even where I am.

True dat. One time I took a closing time slop pig home and wrecked her asshole. At soem point I passed out and awoke in a subway tunnel, wearing nothing but a black 'Bo Knows' tshirt with the sleeves cut off. It was 3 and a half weeks later.

Back