Best place to buy syringe/needles?

BD are good but Terumo are better....and forget all those places that come up on google....i already checked 30 sites...the best place is amazon...I got 300 3ml syringes with 21, 23, 25 gauge pins along with 100 thin wall 25G needles only and they were all Terumo and i only paid $25 shipped to my door!!!!! find someone who can beat that without a medical license and I will run 5000 miles to your house and shake your hand :) Quality goes like this Terumo-BD-Excel- Most medical centers and hospitals use Terumo but some use BD...none really use excel because they suck :)

Direct Line. They have different brands and excellent prices and you are helping the board by supporting it's sponsors who make it convenient for us.

Cheappinz is or was a sponsor here that sold 3ml Turemos for a good price. Excellent packaging and customer service.

One time, the post office smashed on my package a little to much and tore the box open, tore the bag open, and barrels were spilling out everywhere. :O They must have notified the shipper of a damaged shipment, and Cheappinz shipped a brand new unsealed box to me WITHOUT ME EVEN REQUESTING IT.

Hey Oak im pretty sure i saw u throw up a direct line discount code for ology memebers, if thats still goin can u hit me with a pm?

no actually i buy mine by the box,100 syringes and needles/box for 15 bucks

ya thats not too bad at all...Im sure i could get all the free supplies i need from work but im just not that type of guy....

I still couldnt believe i got 3 boxes of 100 syringes with needles and 100 pins for under $25 shipped.....I have enough to last me probably 2 years :)

BD are good but Terumo are better....and forget all those places that come up on google....i already checked 30 sites...the best place is amazon...I got 300 3ml syringes with 21, 23, 25 gauge pins along with 100 thin wall 25G needles only and they were all Terumo and i only paid $25 shipped to my door!!!!! find someone who can beat that without a medical license and I will run 5000 miles to your house and shake your hand :) Quality goes like this Terumo-BD-Excel- Most medical centers and hospitals use Terumo but some use BD...none really use excel because they suck :)

I have to disagree. Terumo is a flimsier needle. While BD in the same gauge is nice and firm.

I just go to the needle exchanges. they give me as many different types and the amount that i want. ive gone in there and got 400 for free.

although i do live in australia, but any one can go in and get them for nothing

Back