Best Pre-Workout on the Market?

I got some pure DMAA powder (1, 3 dymethyl....etc) and I added 2.5g of it to a full bottle of craze (which equals to about 55.5mg of DMAA per serving of craze) shit works fabulous!!

Dang that would be sick!! I started Oxy Eca Black one cap early as possible then the new Craze berry flavor! Had me jumping from set to set.

I got some pure DMAA powder (1, 3 dymethyl....etc) and I added 2.5g of it to a full bottle of craze (which equals to about 55.5mg of DMAA per serving of craze) shit works fabulous!!

Damn dude that's sick!

I tried the new ProSupps Hyde and was pretty F***ing intense! Just got hooked up with some Dr. Jekyll which is there less stim version, also contains HMB ;)

I have been trying Assault this past week and like it...although the scoop is huge!

Also been test driving Jack3D Micro intra workout as an extra boost...not bad either.

N2KTS still reigns supreme for me though.

The one pre workout I'd put on the same level for me personally as n2kts is SAN's fierce. But n2kts is still narly stuff!

Im using a preworkout called Curse and it's pretty damn good. Ive used over 10 different preworkouts and you eventually build up a tolerance. This one is top notch!

powerchews has a new preworkout formula now that 1,3,dimeth is banned

Used Powerchews preworkouts yesterday, def a good preworkout supp, I was very pleased with the results and continue to be. I have ran this plenty of times before, old formula, and the new one as well. Both worked good for energy, aggression, and strength. Oh and yah, they taste awesome..SJ

Kind of an old thread. When your looking for a preworkout, everyone is so worried about that stimulant like geranium root or whatever that is going to put them on the moon and that's fine but I look for something with a very wide spectrum of amino acids and in amounts that actually convert over and perform in my body. When I workout out I want my muscles flooded with a massive array and amount of aminos since they are the building blocks of protein. I don't need 6grams of beta alanine to flush my skin mixed in with a couple other low dose amounts aminos like C4 and if I want to go to the moon I'll buy a bottle of caffeine and save myself $40.

I don't like to push products but if someone wants my honest opinion just PM me.

Kind of an old thread. When your looking for a preworkout, everyone is so worried about that stimulant like geranium root or whatever that is going to put them on the moon and that's fine but I look for something with a very wide spectrum of amino acids and in amounts that actually convert over and perform in my body. When I workout out I want my muscles flooded with a massive array and amount of aminos since they are the building blocks of protein. I don't need 6grams of beta alanine to flush my skin mixed in with a couple other low dose amounts aminos like C4 and if I want to go to the moon I'll buy a bottle of caffeine and save myself $40.

I don't like to push products but if someone wants my honest opinion just PM me.

I am actually using C4 right now and like it...I am a fan of Creatine Nitrate. I have a container of the old Powerchews PWO with DMAA in it and those kick ass! Understanding most are worried about what is in the PWO's on the market, just have to go with your own preferrence.

Been using Craze for months and now that I got my Alphamine in from Orbit, been dosing it once in the morning, then after combo with craze and Alaphamine wicked energy.

I've tried quite a few and have had mixed results,

Neurocore SCS - Good initial pump but fades away about 3/4's through my workout. Also has a wide variety of flavors which is nice. Good amount of servings per container as well, around 35$.

BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 - Tastes great,it's also fizzy bubbly which is always fun but didn't really do much for me. A lot of my friends like it but a lot also don't seems kind of like it either works great for you or it doesn't at all.

BPI 1.M.R. - Didn't do jack squat, tasted bunk as hell. Cool container though.

Cellucor C4 - Fruit punch tastes great, good amount of servings per container, good price, makes me turn into an absolute animal in the gym and sticks with me all the way through my workout. The only downside is that apparently it contains a much higher amount of caffeine compared to other pre workouts. (Drink lots of water).

I like to switch in between neurocore and c4 every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
look into jekyll/hyde stack from pro supps i just got it and after it kicked in i didnt want to stop watermelon flavor tasted great also

Back