Best Pre-Workout on the Market?

I am currently using Craze and I find that one hell of an interesting PWO...I will dose 2 scoops preworkout 30 minutes prior, then hit the treadmill for 45 minutes prior to hitting the iron due to it is 4:30 am when I train and need time for the body to wake up and warm up. My workouts have been good, but what I find interesting about Craze is when I am at work, I feel the Craze kind of peak, or it may be because I am usually having a cup of coffee and that amplifies the effect of Craze at a later time...I will admit it is strong and gives great energy and focus, but not the best I have used. This morning I dosed 4 N2 Amp and 1 heaping scoop N2KTS and after about 15 minutes I was tingling all over, my energy was ramping up, I sweated like a pig on the treadmill, and hit abs for some abdominal discomfort...like a self inflicted stomach ache.

This next week I am going to pull out my tub of Powerchews PWO, which is a nice change up concidering I don't have to mix a powder into water...just grab a handful of chews and walk out the door to the gym...I usually dose 4-6 depending on what I am training which is another benefit to these...being able to control the dose more. So to just list my favorite below...

N2KTS
N2 Amp
Powerchews PWO
Craze
PWO Zero Loss

Been switching day to day between Noxipro and N2KTS and I honestly can tell no difference in the drive/energy/focus each gives. $ for $, Noxipro is in my opinion a far better deal.

Well just an update I purchased Jacked3d and have used it twice (2 scoops) and my workouts started great but then I started to get sick to my stomach. Im going to give it a few more tried becase like all things Im sure your body has to get used to taking sups. First 20-30 mins were great though. haha

Did you take it on an empty stomach?

jack3d has made me sick to my stomach as well before. Could be you may need to do just one scoop as opposed to two.

If it keeps making you sick to your stomach, you should give n2kts a try.

Well just an update I purchased Jacked3d and have used it twice (2 scoops) and my workouts started great but then I started to get sick to my stomach. Im going to give it a few more tried becase like all things Im sure your body has to get used to taking sups. First 20-30 mins were great though. haha

This only happens to me on leg days with preworkouts. I can't take them on leg day cause I'll get sick.

Do most people use N2AMp and N2KTS together?? Lookin to switch my pre work out up and these look pretty promising

Some people stack the two however i have not done that yet. I have been using the n2amp solo as well as the powerchews. My normAl preworkout is n2amp, four powerchews creatine chews along with a cup of coffee..i also switch it up and will use powerchews creatine and powerchews prewormouts with a cup of coffee..on off days i usually use plain monohydrate powder..sj

Been switching day to day between Noxipro and N2KTS and I honestly can tell no difference in the drive/energy/focus each gives. $ for $, Noxipro is in my opinion a far better deal.

Used some noxipro to see if I could tell a dif from what Im using now; felt great and had a killer work out!

#1 Xpand xtreme pump (Dymatize)
#2 Adrenol 8 (Champion Nutrition)

Ingredients are dosed in a good ratio for me...creatine, beta-aline, caffeine, arginine...etc

..I've tried no-xplode and jack3d and wasn't impressed...

never been a fan of jacked. lots of guys like it tho. but all the big Pre WO's will be changed soon due to no more 1,3 dimeth.

I got some Razor 8 today. Without question, it is the most powerful pre-workout I've ever even heard of. 1/2 a scoop and I was absolutely blown away by the kick this shit has. It is definitely more powerful than anything else I've tried. 80 servings(1/2 scoop serving size) was 38 dollars at my local brick and mortar shop.

Back