best prohormones?

BIGREDTHENDEAD

I am banned!
im wondering what prohormones do all of you think were the best prohormones that help add lean pure muscle while still losing fat and not gaining any water would help me alot with choosing a good prohormone cyle i used to take them but haven't since they took them all almost off the market d-drol will always be my 1 true love but it's been discontinued and can't find anywhere to buy it ive thought of finding 3 types of prohormones that would stack up to do what d-drol did but would probably be expensive well please let me know which prohormones you would recommend im not going to stack up 3 prohormones so don't worry just want to gain lean pure muscle while still losing fat and not gaining any water weight thanks

^^Helladrol seems to be the best choice for what your looking for man, you could always stack it with epi for even more dry gains as well. Water gains will be almost non existent as they (for me at least) Dry me out too.

if you arent worried about sides, H drol, Epi...etc I would still stay with Androseries. like Andromass 8 week cycle. cleaner and no serm for PCT

Based on my reading and one cycle worth of personal experience I'd highly recomand Halodrol as well.
And it seems that Helladrol is still the best bang for the buck Halo product.
Gonna run it again soon.

mr supps carries the following ph's that would fit perfectly for what you are looking to do helladrol as stated, 6 mdrol, epi strong,Dichlorobol and Katanadrol v3.0 all of these can be used to reach your goal far as best ph it really comes down to your goal and which one really works best for you

The new Beastdrol is doing the business too bro, set to be a winner me thinks :D

Last edited:
Bringing threads back to life like it's nothing..... can't argue with any of the products those 2 posted above though! Trying to fit Beast2, epi, and 6mdrol into cycles plan later this year!

Nobody mentioned Ironmaglabs Super DMZ Rx 3.0. Heard a lot of buzz about what a powerfull stack it was supposed to be a few months ago. Did it turn out to be a dud? Anyone tried it?

Thnx Gymrat. People are claiming that it's equall in strength to oral AAS compounds like Anadrol and D-bol, but with dry gains...thought it sounded too good to be true! If that were the case, I'm sure we'd be hearing a lot more about it. What PH stack produces REAL clean strength gains? It's been a few yrs. since I ran a PH. Saw pretty good results from Phantom Labs Phreak (superdrol/halodrol). This stuff was the real deal, but as with any real effective PH, the good ones don't last. With an ever changing market, and soooo many new products, I'm a little confused. Looking to the wisdom and experience of the forum before blowing my hard earned cheddar on bunk. Thoughts?

Back