Biceps Blitz photo

Bast said:
You need more shoulder and pec development. Why cant you eat properly when youre sick? for 4 months!!!! Man, if youre devoted then you will make sure to eat well.

It all had to do with the illness dude, you don't know anything about it...
Now I ate my way up to 200lbs so that's not bad in my opinion :)

I do need more pectoral development and some shoulder width. My delts were always my best bodypart, but that changed. Now my back and traps are my best bodypart. I really suck at benchpressing, but I'm working hard to keep my chest growing though.

hey hallo , hoe doe jij dat ?
juj hebt enorme armen zeg, ik vind het cool om biceps te zien , maar het valt zo tegen , want mensen willen er nooit over praten , of foto's door sturen enz enz.

evdsevds said:
hey hallo , hoe doe jij dat ?
juj hebt enorme armen zeg, ik vind het cool om biceps te zien , maar het valt zo tegen , want mensen willen er nooit over praten , of foto's door sturen enz enz.

verder alles goed?.... :rolleyes:

Golgo13 said:
I have some serious doubts that you are natural, but as this is the internet, and for all you know I am President Bush... so if you really are, you look awesome!

Ditto, transformation is too big between before and after. Maybe 10 years of lifting dedicated natural you could get like that. But I have seen very few even get that thick lifting natural, period.

mesomorph said:
Ditto, transformation is too big between before and after. Maybe 10 years of lifting dedicated natural you could get like that. But I have seen very few even get that thick lifting natural, period.

Thanks for that compliment, but I truly am natural. I had a 5 month rest from training, so it's partially muscle memory. The lighting helped a lot too.

By the way, this is kind of an old thread. I have another thread since last week with my bulking pics.

Biceps_Blitz said:
Thanks for that compliment, but I truly am natural. I had a 5 month rest from training, so it's partially muscle memory. The lighting helped a lot too.

By the way, this is kind of an old thread. I have another thread since last week with my bulking pics.

OK then, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and thus I have to admit. If you are doing that well at your age, natural, in a few years when you try steriods, you can be a freaking monster, after using a sensible amount of steriods, conservative cycles, for a few consecutive years.

mesomorph said:
OK then, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and thus I have to admit. If you are doing that well at your age, natural, in a few years when you try steriods, you can be a freaking monster, after using a sensible amount of steriods, conservative cycles, for a few consecutive years.

Thanks dude. That's great to hear.

It's funny by the way, in the other thread with my recent bulking pics I get no praise at all lol. "when you're lean you'll look average at best" somebody even said... What a world of difference it makes being in shape obviously lol.

Biceps_Blitz said:
Thanks dude. That's great to hear.

It's funny by the way, in the other thread with my recent bulking pics I get no praise at all lol. "when you're lean you'll look average at best" somebody even said... What a world of difference it makes being in shape obviously lol.
Oh i get it, you bumped your old thread of pics BEFORE you quit training... But the other thread is your current pic
7april2005pose2cc.jpg

I was confused.

ectomorph said:
Oh i get it, you bumped your old thread of pics BEFORE you quit training... But the other thread is your current pic
I was confused.

Yeah that's right. But right now I'm a whole lot bigger than before. In those before pics I was about 180, and now I'm 204. Even though my bodyfat is higher, I still have a lot more size.

Well I''l post my pics when I'm done cutting.

Back