Big bust in NY

"He is charged with second degree criminal possession of a controlled substance."

Felony (with that amount, it's gotta be.)? I guess that he's up the river for a while.

I had to hold my head in my hands when I saw the police cart so many boxes stacked on top of each other out to the truck. The video footage was on the 10:00 FOX local news.

hornedfrogsAT said:
"He is charged with second degree criminal possession of a controlled substance."

Felony (with that amount, it's gotta be.)? I guess that he's up the river for a while.

As little as 1 amp or 1 pill is felony possession...

Ok well, 10k tabs isn't shit..That's $1200 worth of dbol. 10k amps is a good amount and 10k vials would be a shitload. What the hell was he doing with 2 million cash in his apt.? With all that cash you'd think he'd have different delivery points and different storage spots...

Man.....that is a shit load of money to just having lieing around. Wow 2 million!

yeah not the smartest guy. but if he had that much he was a friend to many. and than in my mind it is a true loss. but no he wasnt the smartest.

he should of retired, greed took him out as it does so many others. $2 million he could of lived nice. Thats too bad.

hornedfrogsAT said:

probation and a fine.

They only gave him one count and a second degree

he will plea it down and get probation (5 years) and a fine most likely.

Powerhouse9 said:
he should of retired, greed took him out as it does so many others. $2 million he could of lived nice. Thats too bad.
When you have 2 you want 4, so your right the greed took him down. Damn at least put it an offshore account some where.

JohnnyB

stratounet said:
Damn, that fucking sucks.

I wonder how much the fine will be off. . .

When the popo confiscate your cash, does that count against the fine?

Mr. dB said:
When the popo confiscate your cash, does that count against the fine?
No, it goes into a fund to fight the war against drugs. At least that's what I've heard.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
No, it goes into a fund to fight the war against drugs. At least that's what I've heard.

JohnnyB

Ouch, that's a friggin bitch if it's true...That's alot of equipment they could buy...

Back