Big favor to ask the big guys

If I where you I would cut cardio down to once a week. And take bcaa's during your work out for recovery,hydrolized whey protein after words at least 40 grams, I would also just work out 5 times working out each body part one time with beyond maximum intensity, and start eating flank steak and new york steaks every day with lots of carbs, Pretty much eat all quality meat all day long as much as you can, Eat a quality mix of carbs to. And maybe even look into a hgh supplement that helps you sleep and a natural testosterone booster. Creatine can help alot to but it might make you look fat and it will be harder to tell if your gaining to much fat with your new diet.

im not saying dont eat ,i always drink shake before bed time ,mixed with blue berries, bannana,2 raw eggs,flax seed oil and some oats...and its best to get vanallia cause vanallia is a naturall test booster from what i have read.

you also need to mix your work out up,2 weeks i do chest and arms and shoulder and back,then i switch back to chest and back and shoulder and arms the next 2 weeks.i aslo take 4 days off every month 1/2 for recovery and see a big differenve when i go back the 1st day after my break...i look forward to every month 1/2....thats just me though,it works well.

Lmao! Look out boys we have a keyboard warrior here. Here's an idea PM me anytime and we can meet face to face. I will turn your skinny little ass inside out. I love the tuff talk while your sitting at home, with the safety of the Internet. I promise you're not man enough to deal with me in person. Meet me in person and you will find out why I go by prison sex.....boy.

I'm done with you.

One more thing, you keep referencing Arnold being the max natural size...Arnold juiced (even as a teen) read his books.....boy

I am not a hard gainer jack, I'm about 10 times more active then most people have ever been, all I need to do is make up the calories or drop the cardio. This hard gainer shit makes me want to reach through my computer and knock your dumbass out

If I where you I would cut cardio down to once a week. And take bcaa's during your work out for recovery,hydrolized whey protein after words at least 40 grams, I would also just work out 5 times working out each body part one time with beyond maximum intensity, and start eating flank steak and new york steaks every day with lots of carbs, Pretty much eat all quality meat all day long as much as you can, Eat a quality mix of carbs to. And maybe even look into a hgh supplement that helps you sleep and a natural testosterone booster. Creatine can help alot to but it might make you look fat and it will be harder to tell if your gaining to much fat with your new diet.

Post workout, carbs are much more important than protein. Have carbs first, then protein. Mix them if you have to, but make sure you have a ton of high glycemic carbs.

I see the whole calorie intake keeps coming up. Whats the best way to find maitenece? Whats the surplus you should be shooting for while on gear?

Lmao! Look out boys we have a keyboard warrior here. Here's an idea PM me anytime and we can meet face to face. I will turn your skinny little ass inside out. I love the tuff talk while your sitting at home, with the safety of the Internet. I promise you're not man enough to deal with me in person. Meet me in person and you will find out why I go by prison sex.....boy.

I'm done with you.

One more thing, you keep referencing Arnold being the max natural size...Arnold juiced (even as a teen) read his books.....boy

As much as you beg, they will never meet you out. Gee, I wonder why.

This is very simple, I'm cool as shit, don't fuck with me-

Guy jumps on my thread with nothing to contribute and starts talking trash and my character is called into question?

Moronic.

Last edited:
Always seems to be a lot of controversy on your threads my friend. No one is out to get you, try not to get your back up so much.

I don't mind sticking around to help, as I see where you are coming from. The best thing you can do as you embark on your bodybuilding journey as well as for your own character is to try and visualize/accept your own flaws and others criticisms instead of justifying or defending them, being on defense will never allow you to move forward and reach your goals.

This is the single hardest thing to do, but it could be the most important thing you ever do as it will help you in every aspect of life.

Im pretty sure everyone is in agreeance that your cardio is too high and will hinder you chances of putting on mass. Cardio and weight gain do not go well together. Most people have stated that you are overtraining as well, 4-5 days in the gym for an intense hour will yield optimal results. And at the end of it all, weight gains and losses are just an end results of calories in vs calories burned. So if you are not gaining, you are (A) burning too much and (B) Eating too little.

Recap
- Basically fuck cardio
- Train 4-5 times a week for an hour or so
- Eat more
- Visualize your flaws so you can turn them into your strengths

I wouldn't go so far as to say no cardio or fuck cardio, I still think some cardio is good even while bulking. Do your heart a favor and keep doing some cardio, just maybe tone it down a notch and replace any calories you burn with more foods.

Lol I don't meen this mean man but that was funny as hell "Im cool as shit don't fuck with me" Lol I want that as a bumper sticker ha ha ha ha. Cutting out cardio wont cause any health problems if its for a month or two unless you have pre existing ones that are really bad. If I where you I would just start eating like a fucking mad man and cutting down cardio to once a week and 5 work out sessions a week to 4. And go maximum intensity with 30 seconds to a minute in between sets. Lots of quality meat products will help alot. If you gain to much weigh start throwing in more cardio. Also dude you could be over trained and you need to not work out for like a week. Than start up with all this new advice you are getting. I bet you are over trained and you just don't know it. I recent ally took a couple weeks of slowing down my work outs to about every three days. And I came back alot stronger and feel mentally stronger and ready to tear the gym a new ass hole!

Back