Big Mofo's in the Pen.

L

lil g

Well me and my brother had a conversation the other day and we were talking about all the dudes in jail. My brother was in for about 6 months and his friend was up in the penetentary north of california..... He said that the guys are huge in there because of what they feed the inmates (startch, that nasty ass steak they serve and what ever else.) My brothers friend that was in the pen. was working out doing push ups, curling the end of his bed and doing dips who knows what else..... when he got out of the pen in 94' he was huge like a tank...no steroids or anything......well lemme cut to the point......My brother claims the dudes in jail are so huge because thats all they do all day long is workout and eat...even though there are no weight sets..... i told him maybe they were big before they got into jail and maybe they were on steroids before they got in who knows....on the other hand i told him, maybe they were taking something while they were locked up in there...... what do you guys think?

Training with Good amounts of rest for years will finally add up, I guess thats what happens when you have nothing better to do.

imagine what a bottle of sauce is on the inside.......

do the math............... pay 5x going rate for weed....faq me i would be natty

Look at Jay Cutlers routine. THat MoFo, work out in the a.m., eats then takes a nap, then eats again then works out again. Like clock work everyday. No stress, nothing to do but workout. The same thing goes for jail. lots of eating working out and resting (except while inthe shower, that can be stressful) But if you in a high level prison, they actually roll the shower to your cell on Mondays, and Thursdays to take a shower so no need to be afraid of droppin' the soap...

I would pay 5 cartons of cigs for a bottle of Test200. Plus the incentive of getting screwed in the ass by other guys probably makes the body more willing to grow and get strong so that you don't.

Last year i worked with a younger girl....Her dad is a security guard in a local prison and he told her that some of his workers easily bring in pot,gear and other stuff in there and make big bucks.
When i went to Cedar Junction to visit one of my buddys,
while we were visiting....a guard came in the side door with a bunch of
Mc donalds food for the other guards,all they had to do was push a button to let him in.
Looked like easy pickens if you know what i mean

Back