Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

jozifp103

mw5i12.png

--->CONFESSIONS CONTEST<---
350jgxt.png

It's time for some of you to get some stuff off your chests. Now's your chance to do just that!

Euro-Pharmacies will be rewarding you for confessing your AAS/fitness/bodybuilding/weightlifting sins.
Let's see who has the guts to tell the truth!

Here's how it will work...

-State your confession in this thread.
-Unlimited entries per contestant :)
-Biggest offender wins the BIG PRIZE.
-There will be 1 runner up who will receive the second place prize.
-Biggest offender is the one whom we determine has sinned the most.

Prizes:
1st Prize: $350
2nd Prize: $250

Winnings can be used to purchase a wide variety of EP CANDIES and SCENTED OILS :) Just in time for Halloween and the Fall Season!
25iood5.jpg
abtno7.jpg

Contest ends Monday, Oct 31st @ 3pm eastern time!

An example of a confession could be;

"I haven't gotten blood work in over 5 years running AAS!"

Things like that....

Now you guys keep it going :)

Confession...

My I started my first test cycle in April... and have been running between 1g and 2g of gear ever since..... still need bloodwork.

Confession...

My I started my first test cycle in April... and have been running between 1g and 2g of gear ever since..... still need bloodwork.

My son, you must learn to control your urge to stay on forever and enjoy the times while they last.

Perform 200 deadlifts and 5 muscle ups and you will be forgiven of these atrocities...

I have the worst gas known to mankind. No joke. I fart about 3,000 times a day. Not allergic to anything just a lot of calories/meals/protein. Had to break down and buy some gas x after my chick started sleeping on the couch

mw5i12.png

--->CONFESSIONS CONTEST<---
350jgxt.png

It's time for some of you to get some stuff off your chests. Now's your chance to do just that!

Euro-Pharmacies will be rewarding you for confessing your AAS/fitness/bodybuilding/weightlifting sins.
Let's see who has the guts to tell the truth!

Here's how it will work...

-State your confession in this thread.
-Unlimited entries per contestant :)
-Biggest offender wins the BIG PRIZE.
-There will be 1 runner up who will receive the second place prize.
-Biggest offender is the one whom we determine has sinned the most.

Prizes:
1st Prize: $350
2nd Prize: $250

Winnings can be used to purchase a wide variety of EP CANDIES and SCENTED OILS :) Just in time for Halloween and the Fall Season!
25iood5.jpg
abtno7.jpg

Contest ends Monday, Oct 31st @ 3pm eastern time!

So cool and original Idea J. !!

We never do BW when on any cycle in the crew :( - That counts ?? ;)

ALso never can take controll over libido :69:

Really cool idea/contest !!

Been married for 5 years, and have cycled on and off the whole time. My wife is oblivious to the world of steroids, so doesn't have a clue!! I keep a PO box that she's not aware of to have all my shipments sent to. She thinks it's hard work and diet only.

Last edited:
I have the worst gas known to mankind. No joke. I fart about 3,000 times a day. Not allergic to anything just a lot of calories/meals/protein. Had to break down and buy some gas x after my chick started sleeping on the couch
soluble fiber drinks will help.

First, I have to laugh at the changed pictures, funny!!

My confession is that I messed up my math when I started doing TRT. I took 1.5ml every two weeks and turned it into 0.75ml twice a week somehow. Almost gave my urologist a heart attack! He was about to stop my treatment and find out what was going on when my test numbers came back so high until I told him I was only taking 0.75mg twice a week like he told me to do. He settled down quick at that point.

Been married for 5 years, and have cycled on and off the whole time. My wife is oblivious to the world of steroids, so doesn't have a clue!! I keep a PO box that she's not aware of to have all my shipments sent to. She thinks it's hard work and diet only.
WOW. That's unreal bro. I couldn't imagine trying to hide my daily pinning/orals/peps/gh routine from my significant other. Must be stressful!
First, I have to laugh at the changed pictures, funny!!

My confession is that I messed up my math when I started doing TRT. I took 1.5ml every two weeks and turned it into 0.75ml twice a week somehow. Almost gave my urologist a heart attack! He was about to stop my treatment and find out what was going on when my test numbers came back so high until I told him I was only taking 0.75mg twice a week like he told me to do. He settled down quick at that point.

Changed pictures??? Not sure what you're talking about. It's well known we sell the best candies around and our oils are scented using the rarest extracts from Lake Minnetonka.

Married my second wife while still being married to my first. I never turned in the marriage certificate so i can't be considered a polygamist. When the relationship went south with the second wife I told her we weren't really even married. Oh the look on her face.

I did end up getting divorced from the first wife while being "married" to the second without either of them being any wiser. I saw the writing on the wall with the second wife so i never bothered to tell her until the day i had enough.

Married my second wife while still being married to my first. I never turned in the marriage certificate so i can't be considered a polygamist. When the relationship went south with the second wife I told her we weren't really even married. Oh the look on her face.

I did end up getting divorced from the first wife while being "married" to the second without either of them being any wiser. I saw the writing on the wall with the second wife so i never bothered to tell her until the day i had enough.

Holy shit - read this, spit my lunch all over my laptop i laughed so hard - brilliant, thanks for the laugh. (not that getting divorced or proving you were never really married is funny, but the way you wrote it up - yea laughed my ass off). thanks!

Milton I got some cvs generic gas x. Taking 2 after breakfast 1 after 4th meal is doing me pretty good all day. I know it's the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about lol

Last edited:
Back