Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

Tectonic wasn't calling bs on him or his story I was calling hs on the bunk gear and unfortunate story. Think it was an easily misinterpreted statement my bad.

Welcome back

thanks bro .. summer is over . pretty much every summer i'm out of the 'game' for awhile, off gear, and not much lifting (i take up other hobbies in the summer, so not on the boards much either ).. but back to it now. little bit of test/deca/mast to start off the fall season :)

Tectonic wasn't calling bs on (Roush) or his story I was calling bs on the bunk gear and unfortunate story. Think it was an easily misinterpreted statement my bad.

its all good bro .. the gear i got sold was most definitely 'horse-shit'

thanks bro .. summer is over . pretty much every summer i'm out of the 'game' for awhile, off gear, and not much lifting (i take up other hobbies in the summer, so not on the boards much either ).. but back to it now. little bit of test/deca/mast to start off the fall season :)

Good stuff man nice little cycle to get back into the swing of things Ahh were just getting into summer over here and about time too

its coming back in style .. yeah. used to be chicks were all into wearing panties or g-strings under their spandex so that the pantie strings were showing up above the spandex . but now they are dropping the panties all together and just going straight up spandex only. . i've been faithful to the camel toe since day one and never once let my wife wear panties to the gym :)

I am always , now looking at all the chicks to scope out the toes and the pantie lines or naked no panties :wackit: oops!

last one i spent a ton of money like 5 years ago on a female trainer because she was hot as fuck and ended up getting fucked she got fired and i ended up with some dude. Its like bad enough not gonna get results but at least if you can look at your female trainer its ok

last one i spent a ton of money like 5 years ago on a female trainer because she was hot as fuck and ended up getting fucked she got fired and i ended up with some dude. Its like bad enough not gonna get results but at least if you can look at your female trainer its ok

you really really missed out , cause she was probably fired for fucking her clients :) man , you were the next one on her 'to do list'

I have my wife convinced that test and tren are both nothing more than male enhancers, calling them a steroid is a myth debunked by many well known professionals. It was just test but adding tren to my ccle so had to mention it this time lol

I just read this i tear the labels off my tren and tell my girl its a blend of test lol

Ok fellas...the results are in! After careful consideration we have chosen the following winners....

1st Place - 49er for this gem:

"Another true story

One time i was on the dip station with my back on pad using it for knee highs to hit abs. These 2 youmg fine ass chicks decided to come lay on there backs in front of me and use those big stability balls between there ankles for abs. So im just watchimg they had skin tight spandex and i swear i can see there pussy everytime they lifted legs up.

I was wearing my usual swest pant shorts i swear tgis came with no warning when i got a good look. My dick literally got about 80% hard and i was like oh fuck! I look over to my right and there is a older lady gives me this dirty look like "you fucken pig" i didnt know what to do so i sat on the ground amd acted like i was looking at my ohine for a few min until it went down. I was pretty fucken embarrassed i usually dont get hard thet easy but these chicks were sexy as hell!"

Special consideration was taken for comedic value and attention to detail. WELL DONE!

2nd place - Gibsonator for this submission:

"When the ball started Rollin in week 5 and my libido went through the roof I boned my chick 3 times that day and then spanked it 4 times. That was a work day, and hit the gym that day. Helluva day I tell ya haha"

Because spanking it at work is as savage as it gets. A bit weird, but hey turned out to be worth it!

Congrats guys! Both of you send me a pm to claim your winnings :)

Last edited:
Foooook yaaaaaaa! Awesome thanks allot was not expecting to win i was just havimg fun like with 3 locker guys lol ill pm you later i got out work 3am need to sleep a little more thx!

Well we know 49 is going to stock up on tren haha....any suggestions from you guys as to what would be nice for a 3rd Cycle?

Gibso.... try a cycle that will keep you from waxing the carrot at work maybe ;-)
Did u at least give your self cool down time before you joined your co-workers to go back to work? Cause if you just went back out all breathing g heavy and clamy with sweat plus smelling like bleach they all know what you did!

Shit...I had stories I could tell until the sun came up about being a old perv at the gym... I thought we were confessing stupid shit we've done related to steroids

Back