Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

Gibso.... try a cycle that will keep you from waxing the carrot at work maybe ;-)
Did u at least give your self cool down time before you joined your co-workers to go back to work? Cause if you just went back out all breathing g heavy and clamy with sweat plus smelling like bleach they all know what you did!

Who needs a cycle to do that

Why wait? Make a small order and give EP a try :)

Oh, I have an order I am waiting for right now. :blue: I was just referring to your "favorite flavor of scented oil" :D. I'm going to wait till I'm a little more expierenced to mess with tren.
By the way, what is the average expiration on most of the EP vials? Do most of them go out with a year before expiring? Or 6months??
Thanks!

For 49er it's 20 bottles of tren but for you I thinks it's 150 don't quote me on that...
What he said ^^^
Oh, I have an order I am waiting for right now. :blue: I was just referring to your "favorite flavor of scented oil" :D. I'm going to wait till I'm a little more expierenced to mess with tren.
By the way, what is the average expiration on most of the EP vials? Do most of them go out with a year before expiring? Or 6months??
Thanks!
I'll have to look at my vials when I get home, but I believe our recent batch has an exp date of sometime in 2018....

HOWEVER

gear is good for years past the date.

I've always been told that as long as there no separation (crash) that you're good to go. If I let mine sit too long you can start to see some difference in the liquid, but usually if I shake it up it goes away. Only seen bad gear once in my life so I don't know for sure.

I still have some EP gear with a 2015 exp date. Looks just as clear as the day I got it....and my gear bag sits 10 feet in front of my air conditioner, and in the winter I open that same window all night. No issues.

Milton I got some cvs generic gas x. Taking 2 after breakfast 1 after 4th meal is doing me pretty good all day. I know it's the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about lol

What?! I love to talk about my gas, after i deflate in front of my coworkers.

Lol. Turns out it was the milk/yogurts. Had to ditch them, still get gassy from time to time but nooooowhere near where I was thank god

Back