Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

In all my career of using and abusing AAS , old and new school I have NEVER done PCT and have NEVER had a problem getting back and restarting.

However I don't ever tell due to not wanting to give bad advice or just the bad idea that PCT is not needed.

Calm down buddy it was a joke, a pun on the bunk gear he got that had horse vitamins. Lmao never would offend any of you guys up in here

Another true story

One time i was on the dip station with my back on pad using it for knee highs to hit abs. These 2 youmg fine ass chicks decided to come lay on there backs in front of me and use those big stability balls between there ankles for abs. So im just watchimg they had skin tight spandex and i swear i can see there pussy everytime they lifted legs up.

I was wearing my usual swest pant shorts i swear tgis came with no warning when i got a good look. My dick literally got about 80% hard and i was like oh fuck! I look over to my right and there is a older lady gives me this dirty look like "you fucken pig" i didnt know what to do so i sat on the ground amd acted like i was looking at my ohine for a few min until it went down. I was pretty fucken embarrassed i usually dont get hard thet easy but these chicks were sexy as hell!

Another true story

One time i was on the dip station with my back on pad using it for knee highs to hit abs. These 2 youmg fine ass chicks decided to come lay on there backs in front of me and use those big stability balls between there ankles for abs. So im just watchimg they had skin tight spandex and i swear i can see there pussy everytime they lifted legs up.

I was wearing my usual swest pant shorts i swear tgis came with no warning when i got a good look. My dick literally got about 80% hard and i was like oh fuck! I look over to my right and there is a older lady gives me this dirty look like "you fucken pig" i didnt know what to do so i sat on the ground amd acted like i was looking at my ohine for a few min until it went down. I was pretty fucken embarrassed i usually dont get hard thet easy but these chicks were sexy as hell!

oh buts its ok for a girl to wear spandex/yoga pants that shows her entire cameltoe and more but we men cant be proud when our Johnsons stands and salutes them? Stand and be proud my man!!
this world is going to hell in a handbasket. :)

I'm going as a pumped up motherfucker ready to crush some weights haha. Only treats I'm interested in are made of iron and steel and they never expire milton. Laughing at myself as I write this. Love having this forumns to bullshit with you guys happy holloween

I'm going as a pumped up motherfucker ready to crush some weights haha. Only treats I'm interested in are made of iron and steel and they never expire milton. Laughing at myself as I write this. Love having this forumns to bullshit with you guys happy holloween

What do you mean "going as pumped up motherfuckers ready to crush some weights" isnt that every day? ;)

Another true story

^^ this proves Tren-dick is a myth ;)

Ok, I'm going as myself. Good point there bro, I don't fuck around my gym time is always put to good use

Roush is my friend. Calling b/s on him was un cool.

Mind ur manners. Talk less shit ; use your mouth for chewing not spewing.

We re cool ; for now.

I gotta tell you guys I see those cameltoes all the time. I have even pointed them out to my wife (ex) and she doesn't know how these women walk around with it showing.

BUUUUUT I like it. :naughty:

I gotta tell you guys I see those cameltoes all the time. I have even pointed them out to my wife (ex) and she doesn't know how these women walk around with it showing.

BUUUUUT I like it. :naughty:

its coming back in style .. yeah. used to be chicks were all into wearing panties or g-strings under their spandex so that the pantie strings were showing up above the spandex . but now they are dropping the panties all together and just going straight up spandex only. . i've been faithful to the camel toe since day one and never once let my wife wear panties to the gym :)

Back