BigN and Spacedet01: We need Tren Enth Updates!

What is this week 6....Strength going up everyday as well as getting harder and more defined...PUmps are incredible and people at the gym are starting to talk:) Dislikes: I have Fina sweats BAD at night....elevated blood pressure and Ive noticed my temper being a little shorter...but nothing I cant handle. There is no comparison to acetate....Less injects same result = HAPPY SAPCEDET01:) Hope this helps

ditto ,pretty much the same .although not tooo far behind accetete i do like the tren enen better though .

I am looking into a Test Enan/ Tren Enan cycle next.

How long are you guys running the tren enan?

How long did it take to kick in. I heard some people saying 3-6 weeks which seems very short for a enan ester.

Mmmmm test/tren enan cycle. Either that or tren/prop next.

im runnin it 12-14 weeks , itt okka while to kick in 4-5 weks ,it always takes alonga sstime for shit to hit me regardless,even dbol .go figure.:dunno:

Im gonna be irresponsible and take this to the end of summer....Then get on major POST CYCLE PROGRAM! I also inject 2 times a week!

Nice to hear that you felles are enjoying. I hate the fina sweats!!!!:mad: :mad: but I love it in the gym he he:D

Back