blakeys yk-11 log sarm search sponsored

a bit of an off topic question for you blakey - how much AI did you need to run when you were running the 90mg of Ment per day ?

.3mg ed worked for me I don't really have issues with e2 or e7 with the ment it's good stuff the only issues I had with it was my temper and wanting to shag the misses about 5 times a day and a bit of trouble getting to sleep at the start other than that I loved it felt like superman every day

Day 22
Feeling like shit today I have been out of work for about 2months now sitting at home every day is literally doing my head in coudnt even get a pump going tonight can't sleep constantly fighting with the misses losing my appetite I'm literally force feeding myself stressing out is literally killing my gains not good at all. Dosed 10mg at lunch time as usual
Workout tonight isn't even worth posting a few curls and skull crushes

Day 23
Dosed 10 mg at lunch time
It's movie night with my little fella tonight so I probably won't have time for a session tonight but I will update if I can sneak out a bit later I didn't do much last night so I should probably try I've been thinking about starting to workout twice a day to pull my ass Into gear morning and night any thoughts???
If I decide to do this ill Defnitly up my calories and protein intake to suffice
Still feeling like ass if I get to duck out to the shed for a workout tonight it will definitely be a 2 scoop event

Stress is definitely a huge gainz killer man whenever me and my chick aren't right or something is stressing me I can't get nearly as good of a workout in although I try to go tunnel vision in the gym and just forget about everything else. Happy wife=happy life+Gggaaaainz

Stress is definitely a huge gainz killer man whenever me and my chick aren't right or something is stressing me I can't get nearly as good of a workout in although I try to go tunnel vision in the gym and just forget about everything else. Happy wife=happy life+Gggaaaainz

Yeah brother for sure don't get me wrong sometimes Its good going to the gym with the shits and taking it out on the Iron I've had some killer sessions that way but you don't want to be doing it like that every day that shit gets old fast just gotta put some concrete on my rasin bran and harden the Fuck up

Day 23
Got to sneak out to the shed for a quick sesh so feeling better always feel good getting a pump on
I had a bit of test suspension in the fridge so I had me a little bit of that and 2 scoops of Pre workout so feeling good
Skull crushes 5 sets various reps starting heavy getting lighter as reps get higher
Overhead triceps extensions standing curl bar 4 sets various reps
Close grip bench 5 sets various reps
Curls easy curl bar 5 sets various reps
Preacher curls 5 sets various reps
Not a massive workout but it's all I was going to do considering its now 2.30 am

Day 24
Dosed 10 mg at lunchtime as usual got the same nice pumps feeling good still feeling nice and strong and so far im up 6 lbs since starting the yk . I have already said this but I'm really surprised of the strength gains and the fullness I've got and kept even after dropping slin before I started taking the yk and dropping the ment halfway through the cycle very surprised and happy with the yk this far I would of loved to have gotten a second bottle and ran it for 60 days I think this would be the better way to run this product I think 30 days is to little to get the maximum benefit from yk . Anyone thinking of giving this stuff a go won't be disappointed it definitely is a quality product from Sarms search
Workout was good
Bench press 5 sets various reps
45 degree incline press
Military press standing easy curl bar 5sets various reps
Flys 5 sets various reps
Preacher curls dumbells 5sets various reps
Hammer curls 5sets various reps
Skull crushes 5 sets various reps
Over head tricep extension 5 sets various reps
Clean and press kettle bells 5 sets various reps

Last edited:
Day 25
Dosed 10mg a bit later today about 5 pm
I forgot to add this to the post yesterday but the only thing about lgd that I miss compared to the yk is the relief and soothing feeling lgd gives my joints the yk hasn't had the same effects unfortunately but that's not to say its made anything worse or had a negative effect in any way . Diet was as standard nothing out of the norm
Workout was as follows
Dead lifts over under 5 sets 8 reps
Calf raises 5 sets 8 reps
Kettle bell swings 5 sets 8reps
Squats 5sets 8 reps
shrugs 5sets 8reps
Haney shrugs 5 sets 8reps
That's about it

Day 26
Rest day today dosed 10mg at lunch time as usual back to it tomorrow . I'm surprised that this being one of the only yk logs out there I haven't had many questions about the stuff yet

HAHA, you said that too soon!

I have a plethora of questions - the foremost being "how do you think this has impacted your strength / muscle mass gaining?"
Did you have any connective tissue issues?
How did it affect your stamina (any lethargy, etc)?

I have others, but that is a good start. :)

Haha well there you go
Firstly I was on test also so it's hard to give you a definitive answer on gains but with that said I could feel the yk working even while on test so any Sarms that shines through while on test is a strong one in my book it would definitely be a better bulker than lgd in my opinion as for strength and pumps I've never felt stronger or more pumped than while running the yk I posted up a picture in this thread I've never had veins popping out like this ever awesome pumps even after dropping ment halfway through the cycle I still feel pretty much the same so for it to pick up the slack so to say is amazing
As for issues with connective tissue I've got a great deal if injuries to tendons bones ect so it's fair to say if it was going to effect these in any way I would be the ideal person to feel the negative effects but luckily for me there were none at all everything was fine nothing to speak of what so ever
As for stamina it's only increased since using the yk and no lethargy at all probably the opposite
It's probably my new favorite Sarm I don't think I would run any others as this surpassed them in everyway Im Defnitly going to run it again as a standalone and log that the only bad thing about this run is its now coming to an end and I think it needs to be run for at least 60 days 1 bottle wasn't enough

Day 27
Dosed normal 10 mg lunchtime
Still feeling nice and full shoulders are looking nice and round happy with that
Hit arms and a bit of back tonight bit of a weird mix but that's what I was feeling so I just went with it
Over head tricep extension standing dumbells
5 sets 8 reps
Skull crushes 5 sets 8 reps
Preacher curls dumbells 5 sets 8 reps
Curls easy curl bar 5 sets various reps starting heavy
Seated rows 5 sets 8 reps
Bent over rows 5 sets 8 reps
Shrugs 4 sets 12reps
Haney shrugs 4 sets 12 reps
That's it guys logs nearly done

Day 28
Changed it up a bit today and dosed 10 mg Pre workout and got a nice little pump before I worked out
Diet was as standard ate a heap of chicken today
Workout was good hit arms again with a bit of chest
Over head tricep extension dumbells 5 sets various reps
Preacher curls dumbells 5 sets various reps
Wrist curls easy curl bar 5 sets 12reps
Close grip bench 5 sets various reps
Military press standing dumbells 5 sets various reps
Bench press 5 sets various reps
Incline bench 45 degrees 5 sets various reps
Flys 5 sets various reps
Chin ups wide grip 50 in sets of 10
Chin ups close grip 50 in sets of 10

Day 29
Dosed 10 at lunchtime again diet was same old thing nothing out of the normal logs coming to an end I think I've got about 2 doses left so not long now
As for the yk so far I think it would be a good addition to any sarm bulking cycle I think this and lgd would a great bulking run strength is still up and still feeling good
Workout was good
Easy bar pull ups 5 sets various reps
Rows 5 sets various reps
Bent over rows 5 sets various reps
Dumbbell 90 degree vertical lift 5sets various reps
Clean and press 5 sets various reps
Shrugs 5 sets various reps
Skull crushes 5sets various reps
That's her until tomorrow

Day 30
Dosed 10mg this afternoon about 3.30
Diet was pretty much standard I would like to be getting some more calories in but im doing my best
Workout was good was supposed to be arms and back and just ended up smashing arms I'll do just back tomorrow and give my arms a rest
Preacher curls dumbells 5 sets various reps starting heavy getting lighter as reps get higher
Hammer curls 5 sets various reps
Over head tricep extension easy curl bar 5 sets various reps
Curls easy curl bar wide grip 5 sets various reps
Curls easy curl bar close grip 5 sets various reps
Wrist curls easy curl bar 5 sets various reps
Skull crushes 5 sets various reps
That's it

I've read bits and pieces of your log, not sure if you mentioned this but I wanted to know what your takes is on sarms vs aas now. Will you run another sarms cycle next or go back to aas. Thanks!

I've read bits and pieces of your log, not sure if you mentioned this but I wanted to know what your takes is on sarms vs aas now. Will you run another sarms cycle next or go back to aas. Thanks!

Both have there place man I like aas I like Sarms
I'll still run both in the future
Sarms are good no need to pin still get good results
But it's hard to go past aas I'm still on test and have been through out this log I'll run them together again Sarms are a good substitute for oral aas on a test cycle there both good man I like to share the love lol
If money wasn't an issue for my next cycle I'd be running
Test
D bol
Hgh
Slin
Yk 11
Tren or ment
TB 500
Just to mix it up haha

Last edited:
Cool brutha, I would like to include masteron in my next cycle but damn is it expensive! Already spent a decent Lil chunk on dbol,test p, Npp, test e, Deca

Last edited:
Back