blakeys yk-11 log sarm search sponsored

Lol no I didn't eat him he's only a baby I'll probably keep him for a while feed him up and let him go he is a little cutie he just sits on my back like I'm his mum lol

If heard mixed views on gw so I'm gonna try it out for myself and I'll fed try to log it. You adding anything in ur cycle or after this taking a break?

If heard mixed views on gw so I'm gonna try it out for myself and I'll fed try to log it. You adding anything in ur cycle or after this taking a break?

To be honest im thinking of blasting and cruising from now on but I want to think it over a bit more before I commit my self to a life time of pinning with that said I might just stay on test for a bit longer and jump back on the slin and maybe a bit of d bol I dunno just yet . Well I'll keep an eye out for your log brother

You should def reconsider. I can not pin for ever lol

Yeah but the last blood test I had my t was a fair bit lower than Previous tests I have had and I was also having a think about the fact that Alot of guys on here that used aas when they were younger are now on trt so I'm thinking Fuck it blast and cruise now no more coming of and feeling like shit and I don't mind pinning I always do quads my favorite and I honestly don't feel a thing anymore . I don't know I have a son I got that out of the way early I don't want anymore kids so Mmmmm I'll probably get blasted form all the guys on trt for this post but that's what im thinking why pct to go back to low to mid range test levels
If I was to go to the docs and get another blood test in the afternoon when your test is getting lower it would probably put me in trt rangers and I could possibly get on doc supervised trt and just blast and cruise from there I dunno we'll see

Day 19
Dosed 10 mg lunch time as usual feeling very strong and still looking nice and full I want to try the yk as a stand alone without the test base and see how it goes
Diet was normal about 3300 cal
Good but shortish workout the misses had a work dinner so I couldn't get out to have a session until quarter to 12
Started out shoulder press 4 sets various reps starting heavy
Rows 4 sets various reps
Shoulder pull up easy curl bar 4sets various reps
Wide grip curls easy curl bar 4sets various reps
Close grip curls easy curl bar 4sets various reps
Over head tricep extension standing easy curl bar 5sets various reps
Close grip bench press 4 sets various reps
That's it guys happy Halloween

Day 20
Dosed 10mg at lunchtime still feeling pumped after dosing its just less evident now diet was as usual about 3200 calories
Chest day today
Mil press dumbells 5 sets various reps starting heavy again
Bench press 5 sets various reps
Incline 45 degrees bench press 5 sets various reps
Flys dumbells 5 sets various reps
Pull up easy curl bar shoulders /chest 5 sets various reps
Decline bench 5sets various reps
That's about it for tonight

only 2 eggs and 2 small toast for a bulking breakfast? come one, thats just a snack around these neck of the woods. :) nice amount of bacon though :)
and whats in that small plate? chocolate croissant?

Yeah only 2 eggs bro then 2 more at lunch Im not a massive fan of eggs 2 is enough for me I've got to cover the things in hot sauce just to get them down lol ah yes and a couple of chocolate croissants thrown in for good measure ;-)

Yeah but the last blood test I had my t was a fair bit lower than Previous tests I have had and I was also having a think about the fact that Alot of guys on here that used aas when they were younger are now on trt so I'm thinking Fuck it blast and cruise now no more coming of and feeling like shit and I don't mind pinning I always do quads my favorite and I honestly don't feel a thing anymore . I don't know I have a son I got that out of the way early I don't want anymore kids so Mmmmm I'll probably get blasted form all the guys on trt for this post but that's what im thinking why pct to go back to low to mid range test levels
If I was to go to the docs and get another blood test in the afternoon when your test is getting lower it would probably put me in trt rangers and I could possibly get on doc supervised trt and just blast and cruise from there I dunno we'll see

try to avoid it as much a you can till you have to get on the try train I would def hold back.
but overall good luck bro, your progress is coming along really well!

Day 21
The Yk is starting to get a little low :-( but it has been nice so far I'm really surprised that after dropping the trestalone my strength hasn't gone down vascularity is still great and the pumps have been awesome still so I'm thinking the yk has had something to do with all of that
Dosed today at lunch time 10mg diet is as usual
Pull ups easy curl bar 5 sets various reps starting heavy getting lighter as reps get higher
Shoulder raises Dumbbells 5 sets various reps
Rows seated 5sets various reps
Bent over rows 5 sets various reps
Shrugs 5 sets various reps
Haney shrugs 5 sets various reps
Wrist curls 5 sets various reps easy curl bar
And threw in some preacher curls for good measure 5 sets various reps
Until tomorrow

a bit of an off topic question for you blakey - how much AI did you need to run when you were running the 90mg of Ment per day ?

a bit of an off topic question for you blakey - how much AI did you need to run when you were running the 90mg of Ment per day ?

.3mg ed worked for me I don't really have issues with e2 or e7 with the ment it's good stuff the only issues I had with it was my temper and wanting to shag the misses about 5 times a day and a bit of trouble getting to sleep at the start other than that I loved it felt like superman every day

Back