Blast Cruise vs TRT......

animal00043

I am seeing a lot of threads about novice users wanting to "blast cruise". I find that this approach to aas is becoming an epidemic, and essentially hurting our community in the long term, simply for more gains now.

Let me break down what has me kind of upset.

People think that blasting and cruising is the same things as trt. Due to a lot of people taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) into their own hands and deeming it "trt", its not. It is still essentially cycling, as most of these people self medicating their testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do not get blood tests, nor do they run a true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol. There for it is not trt. Trt is used for men who are already shut down, or in other cases, for men who have reached an age or hormonal decline in which they must supplement an endogenous hormone for an exogenous one.

Blasting and cruising is a feeble minded attempt to skip out on post cycle therapy (pct), and keep 5-10 more lbs than they would if they pct correctly and applied correct off time. Blasting and cruising usually entails lowering test intake to 250mg/wk, which is not a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 200mg/wk test cyp. Blasting and cruising has a very high probability to permanently shut you down, beyond the chance of recovery from hcg or even hmg (although that still can aid in fertility on trt..hmg).

Essentially if you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), youre already shut down and can not be re-shutdown by other compounds.
If you blast and cruise, you are essentially paving a very nice road to being permanently shut down and going on trt.

These statements are dependent on the individual. We are not superman, more people than you think get shut down perm from AAS use. There are those individuals out there that are the exception, but lets not read what we want and think we are one of them. Approach AAS on the defensive and you will ensure a long run with AAS and also a much higher chance at keeping your health, as well as just as much muscle and using half the gear.

This argument is true to a good number of aas users and i agree. But for someone competing at a high level has little choice if they want to maintain their physique. Also i think testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosing is dependant upon individual from what i've seen. Some ppl's test levels still aren't optimal at 200mgs a week while some ppl may have solid levels at 100 mgs a week. I think testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is such a new protocol that most doctors prescribing it know about as much as we do. There are stories of doctors prescribing 200 mgs a week of cyp every 3 weeks.

34rt3d1.gif

I feel what your saying dude. Its like ppl That have been cycling on and off and then someone comes up starts a cycle cruses for like a year and gets all as buff or even buffer then you after youve been training naturally for a while and have a couple cycles under your belt. If thats what your getting at then yeah that sux. Used to happen to me in high school alot, but now its a different story.

whats the most you can cruse at without shutting down your natural test after pct???

Im not upset, i just think that people are being reckless a lot more often and using this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thing, as its getting more and more prevalent, as something to hide behind that will inevitably lead to life long health issues. And for what, because they dont want to post cycle therapy (pct)? And then they think they will be able to recover just fine...

Im not upset, i just think that people are being reckless a lot more often and using this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thing, as its getting more and more prevalent, as something to hide behind that will inevitably lead to life long health issues. And for what, because they dont want to post cycle therapy (pct)? And then they think they will be able to recover just fine...

So, what's your problem? Are you the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) police? It's none of your business what somebody does with their OWN body. It's "victimless" does not effect you in any way whatsoever. Most people should be aware of the consequences before they start, and if they decide they want to take the risk then so what? Life is short anything can happen, you can die tomorrow from a car crash, who knows. You're wasting your time and energy over something that has no effect on you and is really none of your business. There's a lot more worst things out there that somebody could be doing than injecting testosterone.

Last edited:
You also sound like a hypocrite, talking down to people using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for bodybuilding yet, you have another thread going as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient that wants to run 600mg DECA. There's many true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients out there that that do NOT run deca. They stick with their prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol because they only use it for that purpose and not bodybuilding. You as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient are wanting to run additional compounds for bodybuilding purposes yet at the same time you're "upset" over people using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to blast/cruise which is also for bodybuilding. Your logic makes no sense.

So, what's your problem? Are you the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) police? It's none of your business what somebody does with their OWN body. It's "victimless" does not effect you in any way whatsoever. Most people should be aware of the consequences before they start, and if they decide they want to take the risk then so what? Life is short anything can happen, you can die tomorrow from a car crash, who knows. You're wasting your time and energy over something that has no effect on you and is really none of your business. There's a lot more worst things out there that somebody could be doing than injecting testosterone. Nobody cares what you think.
ease up , maybe a little less caffeine huh.

the problem is that every swinging dick newbie thinks hes ready for monster cycles , blasting and cruiseing , etc. the 2nd he logs onto a forum . half the guys on this forum needs to stop steroids and spend the money on groceries but you cant tell this new generation anything. there are many people who are at the point that blast and cruise is appropriate for them as well as advanced cyclers who are ready AND prepared for heavy cycles but if you want this community and hobby to thrive we all need to steer the newer / younger members in the right direction.

ease up , maybe a little less caffeine huh.

the problem is that every swinging dick newbie thinks hes ready for monster cycles , blasting and cruiseing , etc. the 2nd he logs onto a forum . half the guys on this forum needs to stop steroids and spend the money on groceries but you cant tell this new generation anything. there are many people who are at the point that blast and cruise is appropriate for them as well as advanced cyclers who are ready AND prepared for heavy cycles but if you want this community and hobby to thrive we all need to steer the newer / younger members in the right direction.

The truth right there.

So, what's your problem? Are you the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) police? It's none of your business what somebody does with their OWN body. It's "victimless" does not effect you in any way whatsoever. Most people should be aware of the consequences before they start, and if they decide they want to take the risk then so what? Life is short anything can happen, you can die tomorrow from a car crash, who knows. You're wasting your time and energy over something that has no effect on you and is really none of your business. There's a lot more worst things out there that somebody could be doing than injecting testosterone.

Ever hear of Taylor Hooton? Ever notice that Taylor Hooton's father's testimony largely impacted the decision on making AAS illegal, especially in light of the MLB...

So ya, people giving bad advice on forums, when people just google what they want, come to this site as its linked to google, read something that an uneducated person like yourself would suggest, and then only get out of it what they want to hear. Then they end up all messed up, but its okay for some reason as everyone says "eh it was my first cycle, i was dumb, but now its my second and i know everything"...

Yes what other people do to their own bodies is their own right, but it does actually affect this whole community.

You also sound like a hypocrite, talking down to people using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for bodybuilding yet, you have another thread going as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient that wants to run 600mg DECA. There's many true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients out there that that do NOT run deca. They stick with their prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol because they only use it for that purpose and not bodybuilding. You as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient are wanting to run additional compounds for bodybuilding purposes yet at the same time you're "upset" over people using testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to blast/cruise which is also for bodybuilding. Your logic makes no sense.

You are not understand the context of my posts, apparently.

I was lashing out, persay, at people who dont understand what testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is, as compared to blast and cruising, nor do they understand the consequences of either, essentially being the same thing, it will shut you down harder, but yet i see a ton of new users wanting to go on to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose to bridge their cycles. Which is the fastest and surest way to perm shut down of hpta.

I know a lot of men who use deca in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol for joint support.

And also since I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), i like to still cycle, so when i do, i use another compound which is more anabolic than testosterone. Plus i find the side effects of testosterone more prevalent than with deca.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

you 2 guys are both trying to make a valid point , try to NOT make it personnal and insulting .and yes im being a hypocrite because i lose my cool sometimes lol.

Blast and cruise is pretty much the same thing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is just a dose to give you normal levels of testosterone.

When you cruise your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and you just blast every now and then.

I feel like the point is very clear. No one on these forums should be advocating testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like protocols used in place of a post cycle therapy (pct) to bridge or cruise to the next blast or cycle. Not until they have either perm shut down their HPTA, or have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) due to health issues and under the supervision of an M.D..

The ONLY other circumstance i feel as if a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol can be viable for a bridge/cruise is for men who have had children, are over a certain age in life, and fully understand they will ALWAYS need testosterone injections/transdermals, to pretty much stay alive.

Other than that, all these newbies who want to bridge to their second, third, or fourth cycle to keep more gains and skip out on a post cycle therapy (pct), is putting their HPTA in the ground for life.

I think the larger concept here is the redability that young kids, because they are kids are willing to risk their future just to attain size and muscle. It goea to the greater voice of society that has pushed kods this way. We as educated and even not so educated men who participate in the us of AAS, have to really take it upon ourselves to push these kids in a different direction until they are old enough and what I see here happen every day is as much as we can do. We know the risk, we know the consequences. We know that at any momemt because of the use of AAS our life can be in danger.

I think we all remeber our youth and the times no one could tell us shit because we had the world by the balls amd we had it all figured out. Thats whats going on guys and agaim society has a great responsability out there to show other wise. Who is making the hundreds of millions of dollars? Football players a community riddled with AAS use, that WWE crap that we all know is another community roddled with AAS use. You also have olympic atleets coming up hot and college athletes that to get ahead and maybe make it pro the use of AAS is a muat at times. Society is telling all these young men, that its not college or a trade or their brain that gets you to sucess, if you really want to be rich and successful you need to use steroids. None of these kids see the bad side effects of steroid use by the wromg person. Maybe just maybe if we had a vid or something that all ne memebers had to see before posting about the use of AAS, age and consequences it would be grand but we all know thats not possible.

Agaim what we do here on this board is amazing. We set our differences to the side to jimp on some kid who feels that steroids will ruin his life at a very young age and gp back at talking crap to ome another on a nother thread, yet we have our priorities straight when it comes to looking out for the greater good and keeping this board clean.

Back