Blast Log w pics- Deca Tren

Nice improvements on vascularity and condition mason, and you train heavy, nice weights. Your routine seems very interesting, is pretty different than mine, but im thinking give it a try.

Good log, im following, keep it up mason :)

Thanks FWM, I like to go as heavy as I can on everything except the bs cable stuff. Kind of sucks rebuilding my bench but its moving up for sure.

What routine are you using right now?
Have you started your cycle yet?
I know you were asking all the right questions about tren. You should start a log.

Thanks FWM, I like to go as heavy as I can on everything except the bs cable stuff. Kind of sucks rebuilding my bench but its moving up for sure.

What routine are you using right now?
Have you started your cycle yet?
I know you were asking all the right questions about tren. You should start a log.

Right now im on a typical muscle group per day routine, but im considering change it during some weeks because i have been on this one for too long i think.

Yes i was planning to run Tren in my next cycle, but my injury has made me change the plan. Right now im making some research in what compound is the best for recovering, and is likely will be var, but gh seems a strong option. Not sure yet, the only sure is that i need to take a couple weeks off at least, and it really sucks :sad:

Last edited:
good log here..rocky style workouts look sick. I need to get my ass into the cold and start bustin out some tire flips.
So how long do you plan on staying on for?

you look massive and ripped great work buddy!,..:freak:

Thanks Steven, I just want to be big like you when I grow up:dance2:

I got a question for you: What was the main thing you did to drop the water weight?
You made a huge change in your appearance pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Is that the answer for everything on here or what?:bigok:

haha. i wish. honestly though, diet tweeks and water intake is usually the root cause for 99% of water retention. And that usually revolves around carb timing, which is what I believe Pinga changed. I know Ezred and bigbk have been having success with it also.

It took me a lonnnnnng time of looking like a puffer fish to realize this simple fact.

I just hate the idea of taking another drug to counter an effect by the first drug simply because its easier. You know?

haha. i wish. honestly though, diet tweeks and water intake is usually the root cause for 99% of water retention. And that usually revolves around carb timing, which is what I believe Pinga changed. I know Ezred and bigbk have been having success with it also.

It took me a lonnnnnng time of looking like a puffer fish to realize this simple fact.
Thanks for the clues, looks like research time for me.

I just hate the idea of taking another drug to counter an effect by the first drug simply because its easier. You know?

That makes complete sense for a number of reasons.
1. It's just a temporary fix
2. Could lead to too low estrogen
3. The less drugs the better

That makes complete sense for a number of reasons.
1. It's just a temporary fix
2. Could lead to too low estrogen
3. The less drugs the better

this is why i hate Western medicine. Fucking idiots.

"Oh, you got high BP, lets try some Statins."

You wouldn't believe how many people i have helped with BP issues (fitness minded or not) by simply changing simple things or adding a mineral regimen.

Right, I love the look on the doctors face when he realizes that you know more about what he's talking about then he does.....priceless.:confused::wtf:

Dec 20

Today was the first day of the new routine courtesy of PullinBig via RJH.
I mistakenly decided that I could fit some bb curls in because of the low volume. However, I forgot to factor in the fact that my legs and abs are not quite use to that volume at higher intensities especially with such little rest between sets. Almost tossed my cookies after but managed to keep it all down.

Overall I was satisfied with the workout and my numbers. I'd like to get over 500x5 on squats with time but today's squats were brutal enough.

Squats
wu:225x12, 405x8
475x5
455x5

BB curl
115x12
115x12

Leg Press
600x12 strip wt, no rest
400x10

Stiff Leg DL
185x10
185x10

Oblique crunches

Alt DB curl ss Hammer curl
60x8 50x8
60x10 50x8

Seated Calf Raise-
180x10
180x10

Weighted Sit Ups
25x20
25x20

Hanging Crunch
3x5

Last edited:
Dec 20

Today was the first day of the new routine courtesy of PullinBig via RJH.
I mistakenly decided that I could fit some bb curls in because of the low volume. However, I forgot to factor in the fact that my legs and abs are not quite use to that volume at higher intensities especially with such little rest between sets. Almost tossed my cookies after but managed to keep it all down.

awesome numbers Mason. makes me wanna do this workout again.

lemme say, i laugh my ass off with this routine cause I swear everyone i put on it does the same shit you did. Try to add something in like that and end up hurling. lol

Its amazing how many people don't know what max failure intensity really is until you get under some real weight.

Nice job Francine. :D

lemme say, i laugh my ass off with this routine cause I swear everyone i put on it does the same shit you did. Try to add something in like that and end up hurling. lol
:D

I did not make that mistake tonight, I've got too much shit to do tomorrow. I have a 2nd interview for a job that will possibly pay for school. :beertoastThe workout felt perfect also. Those Tricep extensions gave me a crazy pump.

Dec 21

Bench Press
295x6
315x5+1forced

DB Hammer Grip Flat Bench
90x12
100x11

Wide Tricep Pushdowns
150x40strip to 100for 60
100x60strip to 80for 40

DB Side Raise
45x10
45x10

DB Front Raise
45x10
45x10

Standing Shoulder Press
175x5
185x5
195x3strip to 175for 3

Overall the shoulder felt good, it feels like shit when loose but as long as I keep the joint tight I have not problems. The scale today said 261, I think it's time to adjust the diet as this is quickly turning from a lean bulk cycle to a morbidly obese cycle. One of the guys at the gym actually asked me how many small children I ate per day.

Last edited:
I did not make that mistake tonight, I've got too much shit to do tomorrow. I have a 2nd interview for a job that will possibly pay for school. :beertoastThe workout felt perfect also. Those Tricep extensions gave me a crazy pump.

Dec 21

Bench Press
295x6
315x5+1forced

DB Hammer Grip Flat Bench
90x12
100x11

Wide Tricep Pushdowns
150x40strip to 100for 60
100x60strip to 80for 40

DB Side Raise
45x10
45x10

DB Front Raise
45x10
45x10

Standing Shoulder Press
175x5
185x5
195x3strip to 175for 3

Overall the shoulder felt good, it feels like shit when loose but as long as I keep the joint tight I have not problems. The scale today said 261, I think it's time to adjust the diet as this is quickly turning from a lean bulk cycle to a morbidly obese cycle. One of the guys at the gym actually asked me how many small children I ate per day.

awesome. glad you like it. i pimp the shit outta that routine, have for 6 years since John worked with me to correct my mistakes with lifting.

And don't worry about the comment... they're just jealous. :D

Back