Blood in syringe?

outlawtas

I injected in my quad today, and after I pulled it outthere was some blood in the syringe. Now I'm not sure if I shot in a vein or not...I kinda had this thing in the back of my throat after and felt a little bit dizzy but it wasn't anything like most people describe when shooting a vein.

Anyone ever get blood in the syringe after injecting your gear?

Yeah i had the same thing happen to me after a Winstrol (winny) injection a few weeks ago.
After i removed the syringe there was a lil blood in it and i had a little tingle in the back of my throat. Also ended up hacking for about 10 min.

that happens alot. i think after you inject, the syringe is empty so there is a pressure difference, so when you pull it out and go through a vein, capillary, whatever, it draws a little into the needle. no biggie.

I"ve had it happen twice before. Two weeks ago I did a glute shot for a friend and I did aspirate. Afterwards their was some blood. Are you pulling out really slow?

I see, I did aspirate and nothing came out. I still can't breathe deeply without coughing...

Chemist - am I pulling the syringe out of my quad slowly? no. lol

Just a question...when you aspirate...how much should u pull the plunger back? all the way or just like an inch?

Nasdaq said:
good luck with that..it just a matter of time doing injects.

I'm on my 60th of this cycle...guess it's pure dumb luck

estray said:
OMG, youre gonna die!

So it seems according to others. Seriously, what would it matter? It'll be in your bloodstream either way. People get so bent out of shape about this whole topic. Prime example...I have yet to EVER see a doctor aspirate, NEVER.

Aczech said:
So it seems according to others. Seriously, what would it matter? It'll be in your bloodstream either way. People get so bent out of shape about this whole topic. Prime example...I have yet to EVER see a doctor aspirate, NEVER.

I agree. worst case scenario is you cough a little. never happened to me though either and i dont always aspirate.

Aczech said:

from what i've heard most of the time dr's are not shooting oils, thats why they dont have to aspirate... with water based products you can go right into the vein and the negative affects will be much less than with oils

fr8tren said:
that happens alot. i think after you inject, the syringe is empty so there is a pressure difference, so when you pull it out and go through a vein, capillary, whatever, it draws a little into the needle. no biggie.

exactly. that happens quite a bit to me. I thinks it's just from pushing the plunger down really hard and when you release it there is a little pressure and it has to suck up something

GoldsGymDamon said:
Just a question...when you aspirate...how much should u pull the plunger back? all the way or just like an inch?

jeez man, just a tiny pressure... like you don't actually need to pull the plunger back at all... just pull with a tiny bit of pressure, you don't actually have to pull bubbles into the syringe. Blood is so thin that if you are in a vein it will flood the syringe with you pulling back on it a tiny tiny amount.... Unless you are using smaller than a 25g, then Im not sure.

Aczech said:
I'm on my 60th of this cycle...guess it's pure dumb luck

I dunno, I do it, I'm all set with spending 20 minutes in the fetal position feeling like I'm about to die. If I had been as lucky as you for as long as you have been I would probably have the same point of view. But my first cycle ever on like my 7th shot (thigh shot) I aspirated and sure enough blood flooded into the syringe while i was barely pulling on the plunger. This was not a stupid place like inner thigh or anything either, I still shoot in the same area all the time, just a roll of the dice.

Back