blood pressure and anger

palmers

Hey before my cycle (first and only one so far) I didnt have anger probs.at all I was actually.very passive and my blood pressure was fine. On cycle I had a lil bit of probs with anger and bp. But now wh en im off my post cycle therapy (pct) they both have been a major problem, I like anyone get angry from certain situations but I have a lot of trouble calming down... Any thoughts on y?

Palmers, it is normal to experience mood swings when coming off gear. For most of us, mind over matter is the solution here. Were you running an AI? Did you continue during PCT?

its you not the steroids... if you cant control yourself you should not be using steroids.
Good luck!

This is what people always say...and it's incredibly not helpful.
The problem is that many people have heard of "roid rage"...although there is no physiological reason as to why this should occur. Some men naturally have high testosterone (myself being one of them) and they are not walking around fighting everyone. If you stop feeling like you have an excuse to get upset, you will stop getting upset. People go through shit all the time and when they sit to find out the reason their first assumption is "what have I done differently lately?"

While this is a reasonable question, people immediately assume steroids to be the cause of any negative thing in their life, and, they're not. Start looking at other reasons as to why you are getting upset (girlfriend problems, excess work, poor sleep and diet, etc.). I'm sure if you start looking around you'll find a much better culprit than steroids.

I have been off my cycle since april 21st, i was just running novaldex for post cycle therapy (pct). Ive gone through a lot of changes actually in everything you listed Dialtone plus more. I could see why these problems could cause anger but how does it cause high blood pressure. i guess im a little confused on if high blood pressure causes anger or if anger causes high blood pressure

Blood pressure increases with with anger..adrenaline dump s you get pumped..heart races etc.

Deep breathes and activity are recquired to chill. NOT benzol s !!!

I rarely admonish an employee or fight with a gf in the heat of the moment. I eat, train and sleep and then respond.

Life is 20 percent of what happmnes to us and 80 percent of how we react to it.

When I was much younger and geared oughtta my mind I too had anger control issues...but at 48 I m still having to check myself..and I do..99 percent of the time.

My point..if your an asshole (prone to temper flares I mean ) off gear your a bigger one on it. Aerobic activity like walking, frisbee, biking or sex usually do it for me.

Dtone is the man in these parts....

You are soooo right. We have a brain use it.
I've been at this for 30yrs and owned a gym. I would watch people turn into complete assholes once they get a little size, while others remain just as pleasant as they were when they first walked thru the door.
This one guy Frank (lets say) was 300lbs his wife was a little thing every time he would go on a cycle with in a month or so he would beat the hell out of her putting her in the hospital on more than one occasion.
If your an asshole to start you'll just a bigger one. Everyone hates a bully. People like this are the ones that are weak I think maybe that's why they want to get big because there very small

As long as i dont do orals my bp doesnt go through the roof. If u use something that skyrockets your bp. You automatically make an ass out of yourself

Back