Blood Results - TEST & TREN

PeterSmallton

Hey guys,

just got back from the Doc's with my blood results.

The blood was taken about 4 weeks into my cycle

started at 60mg tren ace ED and 35mg test prop ED, my 2nd cycle.

i made the gear from powder, but wasnt feeling any strength gains / sides from tren even tho i was cutting, thought the powder may have been fake / underdosed

so for the last 1 week before the blood test i was on 100mg tren ace ED and 50mg test prop ED

i have been taking .25 liquid prami ED from the beginning and 4 pumps AM and PM of FormaStanzol

Results: (range)

Prolactin 20ug/L (< 15)
LH < 2 U/L (3-20)
Follicle Stim Hormone < 2 U/L (3-20)

Oestradiol 271 pmol/L (< 150)
Progesterone 6nmol/L (< 3)

Testosterone 68 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)
Free Test > 187pmol/L (60.0-130.0)

Questions:

everyone raves about formastanzol, i guess ill start using LiquidDex to control estrogen, which i have on hand, what dosage would you recommend from my blood work ?

Progesterone and Prolactin are high, how high should i take the liquid prami to? .6 ED?

the free test being 187pmol/L (60.0-130.0) does that tell you im on 350mg of test a week? i thought it might have been higher

If your test is all within normal ranges then your gear is bunk...

Are you sure thats the range for "free" test?? I thought the range was much higher than that..

Your free test and test are higher then normal range- your test is g2g

You can't tell off a blood test if your tren is g2g but with your Prolactin high using prami I'd say it's g2g.

Last edited:
Forgot to add, get on some aromasin ASAP. 12.5 Ed your estro's too high and I'd bump the prami to .5 ed.

I just finished a cycle of Test/Tren and ran adex @ .5 eod and Prami at .5 ed and had no problems. The adex is important to run through post cycle therapy (pct). Gotta keep that estro down.

Back