blood squirt when....

malibu350

anybody ever had blood squirt out after an injection???? just did a glute injection and blood squirted out.....wondering if i may have hit a vein or something....i've had a little blood come out before...but never actually squirt out.....hope i didnt do something wrong....

Yeah, I had blood start to fill the syringe once on a quad inject.
When I pulled out the needle, blood went squirting across the room.
That was a little scary so I did only delts and glutes for a long time, until I did a cycle in which I had to inject ed. So I had to add quads in there again and everybody lived happily ever after. :)

I did an ass injection and right after I pulled it out it must have went through a vein,blood shot like 4 feet all over my clothes and tile floor.lol

map200uk said:
you guys do aspirate, right? for the few seconds it takes there's no reason not to!
blood spurting is a lot more likely to happen when the needle passes through a small vein near the surface and when you pull the needle out the blood squirts out the open hold . aspirating wont help or show anything in that situation .

bigballer said:
I did an ass injection and right after I pulled it out it must have went through a vein,blood shot like 4 feet all over my clothes and tile floor.lol

That would be awesome. I would be laughing my ass off assuming that it stopped after a squirt or two. When I've done my injections I didn't bleed at all. I had a little oil come back out after pulling out the pin.

Hey when I inject my delts I notice that the pin goes in easier then it comes out. It seems like my delt is like grabbing the pin. As I start to pull it out the skin is like pulling outwards until the pin like frees itself. Any thoughts on this?

I would think they somehow pierced an artery for blood to be squirting "4 feet". There is not enough pressure in a vein for blood to fly like that. I dont think it is a major disaster, but I would just try to be as safe as possible

Ive got alot of scar tissue on each glute and a cupl times when i inj.ed...when pullin the pin out this deep dark blood squirted out at least 4 feet. It was like the blood was right there waitin to be hit.
It was all over the wall and everything.

Gator

flyinhi,
You aspirate to help make sure your not injecting into a vein.
stick the pin in and pull back the plunger slightly - if blood rushes in you need to find a different spot to poke.

thanks for all of the replys...I didn't think that it was a big deal...a lot of the time I get a little trickle of blood out....but never anything that squirted out like it did...after that initial "burst" it just kinda trickled down the glute......I think that I was more worried that I had lost some of the juice with the blood coming out than the actual blood spurt..

Back