Blood Work and it doesn't look good...

BalcoBob

I guess all the year of doing steroids finally caught up to me. Don't know how to read these numbers but I did some research and it doesn't look good. I'm running test and decca as of now but I'll get off the decca ASAP. I'm TRT, so I'm not sure what to do. I've been TrT for almost 2 years. I've always been pretty safe and ran low gear. Can someone please guide me. Should I go see a
Doctor ASAP?

Creating Serum 1.42 HIGH
RBC 5.95 HIGH

AST 52 HIGH
ALT 78 HIGH

Testosterone 1500 >

LH o.2 LOW
FSH 0.2 LOW

Estradiol 87.9 HIGH

View attachment 566447

Last edited:
I just ran 10 weeks of test,decca and dbol test 400mgs,decca 300 and dbol 40mgs I dropped the drop after week 6 I'm in week 8 as week speak.

Nolva and adex aren't just for gyno. Adex manages estrogen while using aromatizing compounds. Yours is pretty high. Are you on dr prescribed trt or self medicating?

What do you recommend? So my livers and kidneys aren't gonna give out on me? I should probably get off of everything including pre workout and bcaa.

You're not dying by any means. Those numbers are all reversible. I don't see anything WAYYYY out of range to the point where you need immediate medical attention.

Your liver and kidneys are stressed. Yes, even injectables like test and deca with low toxicity can stress your liver and kidneys over time.

Step 1 - Either come off or drop down to trt doses
step 2 - drink a lot more water
step 3 - donate blood
step 4 - grab some liver protectant (NAC, tudca, udca)
step 5 - retest in 3 months

Reading the tone of your post it seems to me like you are over reacting a bit.

Your kidney figures look fine. BUN is good, eGFR fine, and creatinine elevated like that is most likely due to working out hard in the days leading up to the test. Just a marker of high protein turn over, muscle damage & rebuilding. If you are stressed about it then take a couple days off working out before your next test and it should fall into normal range.

Your liver numbers are a bit high, but not exactly one foot in the grave. Try NAC 600mg/day and Tudca somewhere in the 200 to 400 mg/day range. I take tudca every three days or so because you will have to look long & hard to find anything that tastes worse, it is truly awful.

LH and FH are crashed, but you knew that. Total test not measurable with this test since you are taking 19-nor deca.

Estrogen high, but not too crazy, just up your AI a bit - or if you aren't taking any then start a low dose.

Reading the tone of your post it seems to me like you are over reacting a bit.

Your kidney figures look fine. BUN is good, eGFR fine, and creatinine elevated like that is most likely due to working out hard in the days leading up to the test. Just a marker of high protein turn over, muscle damage & rebuilding. If you are stressed about it then take a couple days off working out before your next test and it should fall into normal range.

Your liver numbers are a bit high, but not exactly one foot in the grave. Try NAC 600mg/day and Tudca somewhere in the 200 to 400 mg/day range. I take tudca every three days or so because you will have to look long & hard to find anything that tastes worse, it is truly awful.

LH and FH are crashed, but you knew that. Total test not measurable with this test since you are taking 19-nor deca.

Estrogen high, but not too crazy, just up your AI a bit - or if you aren't taking any then start a low dose.

Can't thank you enough for the feedback

You're not dying by any means. Those numbers are all reversible. I don't see anything WAYYYY out of range to the point where you need immediate medical attention.

Your liver and kidneys are stressed. Yes, even injectables like test and deca with low toxicity can stress your liver and kidneys over time.

Step 1 - Either come off or drop down to trt doses
step 2 - drink a lot more water
step 3 - donate blood
step 4 - grab some liver protectant (NAC, tudca, udca)
step 5 - retest in 3 months

This is what I'll do. I'm kinda sad cause I wanted to do the Olympia to get my pro card in sept but getting on a bunch of gear doesn't look like a good idea. I'm gonna do this retest my blood if everything comes back good I'll blast and donthe show if it comes back the same or worse I'll get off and possibly not do anymore shows. I've won my last 4 shows and have taken 1st in all of them and was ready for a national show.

Keep in mind liver values are slightly elevated and exercise can also cause this. Before I ever touched any gear I was getting these elevated numbers with Dr's sending me for ultrasound and getting me worried.
Personally I don't see anything. Wrong with that number. Dr's just use these figures to keep an eye on what may be going wrong. Today your numbers are x but next month they are higher then next month higher..now we have a problem.
Of course I'm not a dr. Lol.

Back