bloodwork results

Bro, don't waste time at all....
Go this week and do this...try taking some aspirin in the mean time to thin out blood.
You need to get rid of blood...asap!!!!!

If u have read the great thread Austinite posted earlier about checking blood levels u will see aspirin does nothing for that purpose.

fuckin' stoked and ready for next cycle lol.

Went to doctors today, he laughed about what redcross said. Cuz if you walk they usually take your blood anyway even if its shit and destroy it. So he just referred me to a pathology that takes blood no questions asked nor prescription.

Thanks for help mate, have scheduled to get 300mls taken out tomorrow, will do 2-3 sessions then go back for another bloodtest.

As for those wondering what my tsh/fsh levels are, only TSH appears on my test, 2.4mIU/L (normal ranges 0.35-5.50 mIU/L.

Also, if test @ 500mg was to raise my haemoglobin from 151 to 191, how bad would 400mg tren 250mg test affect me?

Will definitely get blood taken out mid cycle, next cycle and during last injection.

Just Came from Red Cross they tested Hemoglobin at 19.1. The person called the director over she said he's fine he's a big guy...no problems with donation. Hematocrit was 55.8 when I walked in.

lol, just donated to redcross aswell. The lady tested me at 19.1 and shes like oh no thats quite high. Then the tested my other finger without squeezing all the plasma out and it was 17.5.

How often do the average users donate if they were to run 2 cycles per year? I'm thinking about donating 4-5th week in, on my next cycle then again during post cycle therapy (pct). Assuming redcross only lets me donate once every 3 months.

Thanks!

Back