blue diamond labs?????

rpwhit777

Alright guys whats the deal with this companie(Blue Diamond Labs) good or not??????Would you choose these over vet gear?????Let me know if you have experience with this companie and any other info on their products....They seem definitely seem to have an innovative product line......any problems with underdosing etc.....????? thanks fellas.............

I havent used it but its suppose to be some really good stuff, i would definetly take it over QV

mrf10 said:
I havent used it but its suppose to be some really good stuff, i would definetly take it over QV

hey bro....
i'm not trying to bust balls...or flame, but, if you openly state you haven't used BDL products......
how can you say it's better than QV?

god bless

:confused:

sorry, maybe i sholdnt have said that but my friend has used bdl enanthate and qv enanthate and says he would take the bdl over the qv anytime That was my reasoning behind saying that

rpwhit777 said:
Alright guys whats the deal with this companie(Blue Diamond Labs) good or not??????Would you choose these over vet gear?????Let me know if you have experience with this companie and any other info on their products....They seem definitely seem to have an innovative product line......any problems with underdosing etc.....????? thanks fellas.............

According to Meso there were over a dozen people waiting for goods for 8-10 weeks... If you are ordering for 2 cycles down you'll be all right.... :rolleyes:

That's the only down fall I've heard about, I have a couple of friends that ordered about 3-4 weeks ago and are still waiting.

JohnnyB

they have great gear you will not be disappointed with the gear.

the t/a time is not good at the moment. thats the downfall.

I have never use their products, but all the reviews seem to be very good! The only thing that concerns me is that there have been many people complaining about their T/A time, it is very slow!!!

Well if i ever get it (9 weeks) and still getting the run around ill let you know how their prop/fina, EQ, and winstrol are.

Back