Blue tops

Just like any other brand og rHGH.....there's nothing special about them that would call for a different protocol.

I dont mean to sound Ignorant but how should they be reconstituted? Usually in a kit comes insyructions but with these blue tops there is no indication on how to reconstitute.

Thank you all

I dont mean to sound Ignorant but how should they be reconstituted? Usually in a kit comes insyructions but with these blue tops there is no indication on how to reconstitute.

Thank you all

Just add bac water.....how much is up to you and depends on what concentration of solution you want..

Huh ?????

You are going to end up with xx IU/ML

How many IU's of HGH does each vial contain

StoneColdNTO, thnaks for your patience with me.

Each vial contains 10iu. What am planning to do is 3 ius a day; what I dont want is to reconstitute incoreectly were its underdosed.

I appreciate all you help

StoneColdNTO, thnaks for your patience with me.

Each vial contains 10iu. What am planning to do is 3 ius a day; what I dont want is to reconstitute incoreectly were its underdosed.

I appreciate all you help

You cannot underdose it, no matter how much water you add.

You have 10 IU....if you add 1 ML water, you end up with a solution of 10 IU/ML

If you add 2 ML water you get a solution of 5 IU/ML

What I would do is add 1 ML water. If you use a 1 ML Slin pin (100 IU) draw up 33 units and that will be 3.3 IU of HGH.

Correct me if I am wrong but is'nt this the same as mixing HCG?

* if you have a bottle of 10,000iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder

* and your add 10ML of BAC water

* you would then have 1,000iu's per ML?

* So one full slin pin would be 1,000iu's and half of that slin pin would be 500iu's

I use 1cc of bacto water for MY 5000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vials. but its all going to depend on the user as to how much they want to dilute it ect

Correct me if I am wrong but is'nt this the same as mixing HCG?

* if you have a bottle of 10,000iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder

* and your add 10ML of BAC water

* you would then have 1,000iu's per ML?

* So one full slin pin would be 1,000iu's and half of that slin pin would be 500iu's

how many iu's per ML does that give you?

Hummmmmm.........let's see???

5000 iu into 1cc.......tough question, division by 1 always gets me confused......LOL

Could it be 5000 IU/CC?.....and seeing how a CC is the same as a ML....is it possible the answer would be 5000 iu/ml ??

Sorry.......I just couldn't resist.

Hummmmmm.........let's see???

5000 iu into 1cc.......tough question, division by 1 always gets me confused......LOL

Could it be 5000 IU/CC?.....and seeing how a CC is the same as a ML....is it possible the answer would be 5000 iu/ml ??

Sorry.......I just couldn't resist.

its all good bro I suck with basic math when I read it but if i write it out its easier for me.

how do you get 250-500iu's in a slin pin at 5,000iu's in one CC which yes is one ML.

Does my above mentioned mixing a few posts up sound correct to you.

Back